• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Mangala stood down to accomodate the return of Kompany'

Makes it sound like he volunteered, rather than being bombed out of the team for being shite.

Blablurn

Not yet, already got Koscielny booked though :lol

0Htl34i.png

Awesome weekend for us :). I really don't want to get to cocky, when it comes to the relegation fight, considering our history, but it is looking brighter for us. Don't wish relegation on any other team, but as long as it's not us.

Or I maybe wish it on QPR, as long as as they persist with Harry Redknapp. Because f*ck Harry Redknapp, always deflecting blame on everyone but himself. Never taking any responsibility in his comments. Just this weekeend he has blamed the lack of strikers, and their lack of pace. Well who built this team Harry? How many transfer windows have you had now? You can't still blame Mark Hughes for what goes on at QPR.

Be honest, you wish it on Hull as well

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Pat Nevin BBC Radio 5 live at Etihad Stadium

"It's freezing cold conditions, but as a player you shouldn't feel it, you should just go out there and enjoy the conditions. Having said that, whether a player is wearing long sleeves or short is often a give away as to who is really up for it. Seven of the City players have got short sleeves on… and none of the Arsenal players."

what insight

GQman2121

Banned
A few things:

1. Have we discussed the failures of Navas and Negredo at City? Honestly thought both of them would light it up and they've been woeful. Negredo is already out and I predicted he would overtake everyone but Aguero in the pecking order.

2. Pine nuts are delicious. Having an entire bowl with my coffee and banana bread right now. They have to be terrible for your health to be this good.

3. The last Marvel movie I've seen is Avengers on Netflix and I thought it was only okay. Captain America I couldn't even finish. I don't think these comic book movies are for me, which is odd, because growing up I loved reading them. The films just have a difference vibe.

Look at JM7's effort. We have to sign him up. He would improve any squad.

Arsenal can't play too compact and deep, otherwise they invite City having too many of those periods where they just strangle you and make it impossible to get out of your own third of the pitch

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Awesome weekend for us :). I really don't want to get to cocky, when it comes to the relegation fight, considering our history, but it is looking brighter for us. Don't wish relegation on any other team, but as long as it's not us.

To be honest, I think our full strength team is already better than at least three other teams. Puncheon, Bolasie and Jedinak in particular are very underrated players. It is telling that even with the millstone of Warnock around our necks, we still kept in contention for survival.

I don't like the sound of these players were are linked to though; Papiss Cisse and Gomis (Swansea). They sound too expensive for very little improvement. Sanogo is fine for a loan and for the #chaosfactor

Pat Nevin BBC Radio 5 live at Etihad Stadium

"It's freezing cold conditions, but as a player you shouldn't feel it, you should just go out there and enjoy the conditions. Having said that, whether a player is wearing long sleeves or short is often a give away as to who is really up for it. Seven of the City players have got short sleeves on… and none of the Arsenal players."

what insight

Arsenal players have no choice.

It is up to the club captain and everyone has to stick with it. Fuck Arteta

To be honest, I think our full strength team is already better than at least three other teams. Puncheon, Bolasie and Jedinak in particular are very underrated players. It is telling that even with the millstone of Warnock around our necks, we still kept in contention for survival.

I don't like the sound of these players were are linked to though; Papiss Cisse and Gomis (Swansea). They sound too expensive for very little improvement. Sanogo is fine for a loan and for the #chaosfactor

Cisse would guarantee survival if you could keep him fit.

There's a chance that he could become dogshit again though, as he did last season.

Blablurn

Imagine you are Alexis Sanchez. You are about to deliver a cross. And the only person you see in front of the goal is Giroud
D5Jy4CR.png

Micro SD cards are really cheap. You could probably find a 32GB a few € more and never have to worry about it.

guess you are right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom