• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATF487

Why do you lot think Defoe is a bad signing. Sunderland needs goals. Defoe guarantee's you goals.

There going to be in a relegation scrap and a striker who guarentee's you goals is pricesless asset.

He guarantees goals.. in meaningless games. It's also a lot of money (in wages) for a player unlikely to produce much in the last year or two of his contact.

If he keeps them up then it's definitely worth it, but if there's no relegation clause and they go down then I can see that contract coming back to bite them

Register
Post your name in footy thread
profit

That is most likely the worst thing I can do.

@Shanks 1 minute ago
"Totti with another wonderful backheel"

@shanks 2 minutes ago
" I really love the lapels on Lapo's monochrome orange suit"

@shanks 3 minutes ago
" man I love me some Korean girls"

@shanks 4 minutes ago
"fuck how could Italy get knocked out with our world class players, what another FIFA fix"

@shanks 5 minutes ago
"LMAO thanks for trying England, good experience for your kids, leave the rest to the big boys"

Who wants to sign up for that??? :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
how about this

Noc_Siena.gif
Look at Pirlo :lol fuck I love him :lol

He seemed surprised that he still had the ball at his feet after taking a couple of nervous nano touches too many

Linius

It is but oh well. At least there's all the cool swear words and expressions.

Fanboi
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

I'd get the XL tho. Larger screens mean more to me than faceplates.

Real answer: get the Wii U instead.

Maybe after a price drop. And about the 3DS, the smaller one does have a higher resolution. It's so hard :(

On another note, this just happened while playing some FIFA 14 seasons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nzn-yigsiI

First time ever my opponent scored an OG.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
what the hell is a transfer summit? Ive heard nothing of this :O

CCS

Banned

@Shanks 1 minute ago

@shanks 2 minutes ago

@shanks 3 minutes ago

@shanks 4 minutes ago
"fuck how could Italy get knocked out with our world class players, what another FIFA fix"

@shanks 5 minutes ago
"LMAO thanks for trying England, good experience for your kids, leave the rest to the big boys"

Better than a lot of the shit on my feed in all honesty.

wedward

It's likely to decide who to press for now and who to leave until the summer.

One would assume we've made inroads at this point and it's to discuss who can actually be attained now and for what price etc.

At least we've done the scouting part
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

You love being dense when it suits you.

Blablurn

@Shanks 1 minute ago

@shanks 2 minutes ago

@shanks 3 minutes ago

@shanks 4 minutes ago

@shanks 5 minutes ago

the same people who read this

@Blablurn13 5 minutes ago
"Here is my lunch: lunch.png"

@Blablurn13 6 minutes ago
"BAAAYEEEEEERN"

@Blablurn13 7 minutes ago
"BAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEERN"

@Blablurn13 8 minutes ago
"Look that those girls: Kpop.vid"

@Blablurn13 9 minutes ago
"BAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEERN"

Hixx

He guarantees goals.. in meaningless games. It's also a lot of money (in wages) for a player unlikely to produce much in the last year or two of his contact.

If he keeps them up then it's definitely worth it, but if there's no relegation clause and they go down then I can see that contract coming back to bite them

He is not getting anywhere near the £80k a week it's been reported. It's heavily clause based.

Wilbur

Banned
Defoe will do alright for them, but only thing is that 3 1/2 year deal Hixx. Hefty old contract for a 32 year old.

Better than trying to go for a unproven 'well good on FM innit star' or some Championship lad like Deeney

----

Wilburitto you gonna see Ex Machina

havin a Nandos than seeing it straight after when it comes out Wednesday. Looks crackin, enjoyed stuff Garland has written.

Yeah it looks class, had my eye on it for a while. Isaac is the bomb.

Better than a lot of the shit on my feed in all honesty.

hahaha, you can't be serious...

the same people who read this

@Blablurn13 5 minutes ago
"Here is my lunch: lunch.png"

@Blablurn13 6 minutes ago
"BAAAYEEEEEERN"

@Blablurn13 7 minutes ago
"BAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEERN"

@Blablurn13 8 minutes ago
"Look that those girls: Kpop.vid"

@Blablurn13 9 minutes ago
"BAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEERN"

haha, I guess CCS is right.

I just found your account, that Allianz picture looks so out of place on your page lol

Jarnet87

A transfer summit is when a manager pisses away half of the transfer window and then comes up with a list of players he wants the higher ups to sign.

jts

...hate me...
Hey I want in on the Twitter fun as well.

Dunno if with a new user or with the ghost account I already have. Nobody I know uses Twitter.
Maybe after a price drop. And about the 3DS, the smaller one does have a higher resolution. It's so hard :(

On another note, this just happened while playing some FIFA 14 seasons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nzn-yigsiI

First time ever my opponent scored an OG.

Not trying to be pedantic, but It's not actual higher resolution but a higher DPI. But that's like how a 32" Full HD TV has a higher DPI than a 50" Full HD TV. A 2DS has a higher DPI than a N3DS as well.

About that own goal, smh at the keepers' brain farts sometimes.

Wilbur

Banned
Never rated Defoe. He's got a decent goal record but he isn't a great player, doesn't score many big goals and he's spent.

sunderland will be relegated by valentines day

Linius

Hey I want in on the Twitter fun as well.

Dunno if with a new user or with the ghost account I already have. Nobody I know uses Twitter.

Not trying to be pedantic, but It's not actual higher resolution but a higher DPI. But that's like how a 32" Full HD TV has a higher DPI than a 50" Full HD TV. A 2DS has a higher DPI than a N3DS as well.

About that own goal, smh at the keepers' brain farts sometimes.

To be fair, I do notice the difference between the XL and OG 3DS having owned both. I do like my XL, but the colors are surely more 'lifely' on the OG 3DS. I can only snatch this deal in the next two days and I probably won't have the ability to check both systems out irl. Stupd Nintendo :(

well it is Daniel_Shanks87.

Followed you. My account is protected so you'll have to request in order to follow me. I'm high profile VIP and shit you know.

jts

...hate me...
To be fair, I do notice the difference between the XL and OG 3DS having owned both. I do like my XL, but the colors are surely more 'lifely' on the OG 3DS. I can only snatch this deal in the next two days and I probably won't have the ability to check both systems out irl. Stupd Nintendo :(
Sometimes panels can be of different quality and have different color reproduction, regardless of resolution.

Try to go and find some YT videos that compare them to help you choose.

btw, what's the normal price? I also got an email from Nintendo to buy the ambassador N3DS etc, but Nintendo can bite me. I don't care about this console :(

Linius

Sometimes panels can be of different quality and have different color reproduction, regardless of resolution.

Try to go and find some YT videos that compare them.

btw, what's the normal price? I also got an email from Nintendo to buy the ambassador N3DS etc, but Nintendo can bite me. I don't care about this console :(

About 20 euros cheaper than at local stores here. And an adapter is included. To me that's a big deal now. With that price I can also cover the whole costs by selling my XL.

Probity

I'd probably make a twitter but I basically know nobody here and don't need any more ways for people I do know to bother me. They do that enough already. Shame, I'm sure you all have such interesting things to say. Definitely.

I'd probably make a twitter but I basically know nobody here and don't need any more ways for people I do know to bother me. They do that enough already. Shame, I'm sure you all have such interesting things to say. Definitely.

Man, I am following 20 cunts and only have 3 followers. This is the worst feeling in the world.

Maybe you really are just this dense.

Or maybe your captain is an absentee meek phantom that is highly representative of the psyche of your side.

Is it Arteta? Or Mertesacker? Can only be one of those surely.

It's either Arteta or BFG I forgot

Oh look I'm not the only one.

Just imagine that those two are your side's best leaders.

They should give it to Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom