• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Fair enough.

Should go to Sanchez this summer.

If Per and Arteta are still starters next season we are in deep shit.

operon

When you as know much as the horse you are entitled to forget meaningless information like the arsenal captain. Surely with all their injuries captaincy is decided by who is fit enough for a game of musical chairs.

Fair enough.

Should go to Sanchez this summer.

If Per and Arteta are still starters next season we are in deep shit.

Sanchez looks like your captain right now pretty much. He drives all your other players and actually gets them playing at a better level I reckon.

Aye, but hopefully we will save his career and sell him to Bayern.

We are a relegation team without him, player of the year no doubt

KidJr

He guarantees goals.. in meaningless games. It's also a lot of money (in wages) for a player unlikely to produce much in the last year or two of his contact.

If he keeps them up then it's definitely worth it, but if there's no relegation clause and they go down then I can see that contract coming back to bite them

Dont mean to be rude mate, but do you realise how retarded that statement given sunderlands current predicament.

Carbonox

The Chase gets me right riled up. Lass goes for the -£11,000 offer after her team racked up £56k prior to her turn. Yelled "cunt" at the TV. Hope she gets fucking wrecked by my baby girl the Governess.

i have a problem halp

No we aren't.

Using my unscientific, scientific, shanktific formula i can say we are at at least 11 points better off than if we didn't have him. That would put us at 11th and 6 points off relegation without including the other games where his performances have inspired us and got us a result.

Lightning

Banned
Aye, but hopefully we will save his career and sell him to Bayern.

We are a relegation team without him, player of the year no doubt
Relegation team? Same thing last year with Ramsey? And year before with Cazorla? And year before with RVP? Etc every year someone stands up and performs. If it wasn't Sanchez someone else would. Every year is the same.

Hailing Sanchez as some kind of saviour at this point is beyond silly.

operon

The Chase gets me right riled up. Lass goes for the -£11,000 offer after her team racked up £56k prior to her turn. Yelled "cunt" at the TV. Hope she gets fucking wrecked by my baby girl the Governess.

i have a problem halp
I hate with fuckers do that. Hope the chaser beats her.

Carbonox

I hate with fuckers do that. Hope the chaser beats her.

She made it through. My heart breaks for the others who made money for the team. They gave her the dirtiest looks I've ever seen on the show when she chose the minus offer. She was saying "yolo" and shit as well. Wanted to nut her.

Relegation team? Same thing last year with Ramsey? And year before with Cazorla? And year before with RVP? Etc every year someone stands up and performs. If it wasn't Sanchez someone else would. Every year is the same.

Hailing Sanchez as some kind of saviour at this point is beyond silly.

Ramsey and Santi no, But RVP made us a CL caliber team.

operon

She made it through. My heart breaks for the others who made money for the team. They gave her the dirtiest looks I've ever seen on the show when she chose the minus offer. She was saying "yolo" and shit as well. Wanted to nut her.
I always think if it was me I would purposely lose the final round. Chaser always seems to try and win to spite them.

He was great for one season and left and our league position didn't drop despite not really replacing him.

He was great for two seasons. We got very lucky with having Poldi, Giroud, and Santi sign for us. We hadn't had any player score ten league goals in their debut season before them for nearly ten years.

Only for flabber's sake, and I'd pretend to be watching Napoli's game while I'm actually and secretly watching Serie B in embarrassment.
You won't even need to do it secretly. There are only so many times you can watch us drop points against clubs like Atalanta or Empoli before you're impelled by self-preservation instincts to simultaneously watch something else on another screen nearby. My guilty pleasures are Southampton and Liga MX.

Eto'o to Sampdoria is done

WHAT
Only the dead may judge the dying.

Hixx

share_4844b3e4ed774a19e43c05e215df5002.png

WE'LL DICK'EM

Gus, give me the reins.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal are genuinely fun to watch. You can never know what's going to happen :lol

And Gaal's United

Lightning

Banned
He was great for two seasons. We got very lucky with having Poldi, Giroud, and Santi sign for us. We hadn't had any player score ten league goals in their debut season before them for nearly ten years.
Strange that you mention them yet without Walcott's goals the first season without RVP we would have been in trouble. That's my point though someone will always score for us. If Sanchez gets injured we are not going to drop like a stone like many predict we will, we simply won't. Others will score.

Strange that you mention them yet without Walcott's goals the first season without RVP we would have been in trouble. That's my point though someone will always score for us. If Sanchez gets injured we are not going to drop like a stone like many predict we will, we simply won't. Others will score.

Walcott missed a bit of action because of his contract that year.

I really do think we are a horse shit team this year. There is nothing good about us, except for Sanchez who might be the best all round attacking player we have had since Henry left. Of course, we do have a lot of injuries and haven't fielded a full strength 11 all season so that explains why we are so shit. But, I think without Sanchez we are nothing. We look like a team that lacks motivation and ambition. Snachez looks just a different class to everyone else. I really do think it is a case of Sanchez hasn't been destroyed by Wenger yet.

He's THIS close in topping ADL on the most awesome Serie A president list

I am so disappointed he doesn't make Nutella

Zamparini marches to the beat of his own drum, so interpret that any way you like. He does the drumming and if he doesn’t like the way it sounds, he gets angry with whoever is recording it

Still the best quote I have heard from Serie A all year

Lightning

Banned
Walcott missed a bit of action because of his contract that year.

I really do think we are a horse shit team this year. There is nothing good about us, except for Sanchez who might be the best all round attacking player we have had since Henry left. Of course, we do have a lot of injuries and haven't fielded a full strength 11 all season so that explains why we are so shit. But, I think without Sanchez we are nothing. We look like a team that lacks motivation and ambition. Snachez looks just a different class to everyone else. I really do think it is a case of Sanchez hasn't been destroyed by Wenger yet.
You're way to negative. Oh well, whatever you want to think.

You're way to negative. Oh well, whatever you want to think.

I don't want to be, but when you look at the way the team plays how can you not be negative? Nobody looks like they care except for Sanchez. Hopefully, having everyone back will spark the team on to better performances and results

Zabojnik

Tonsillitis is code for inflamed knee isn't it

He won't, he'll put Giovinco :lol Christ

Why would Allegri do this to us? Tease us with 4-3-3, have the team perform incredibly well, and then go back to 4-3-1-2. Why, Yurt, WHY. Is it because Llorente must play? He's back to being only beautiful, ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom