• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

I hate losing. I hate it. Even when we deserve to lose I still feel like a gherkin. Pickled and bitter with a sweet centre.

After years of just accepting it I.p now hate it. The sign we are now a massive club.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
B7pk_X2IIAE9yr0.jpg

B7pk_X2IIAE9yr0.jpg

B7pk_X2IIAE9yr0.jpg

wedward

Barney Ronay ‏@barneyronay 2m2 minutes ago
Tactical triumph for Wenger = finally being forced to pick a competent defensive midfielder as his usual slow/unsuitable players are injured

bud

this is how arsenal will beat chelsea
this is how arsenal will beat bayern
this is how arsenal will beat madrid

this is how arsenal will win the league

this is how arsenal will win the champions league

this is arsenal

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Scum

this is arsenal

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Oh look. A player who can defend well in midfield is helping out. bud, pls. Let Wenger know this.

I hate losing. I hate it. Even when we deserve to lose I still feel like a gherkin. Pickled and bitter with a sweet centre.

After years of just accepting it I.p now hate it. The sign we are now a massive club.

You're not massive. You bought a Ferrari, received a Vauxhall Cavalier, painted it red and Pritsticked a picture of a Ferrari badge onto it.

Unfortunately, that's enough to fool most teams including us.

wedward

this is arsenal

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

I love you.

kharma45

Finished Marco Polo. Was suitably violent and hammy. Not a brilliant show by any means, but enjoyable enough.

Might give it a go then. Initial reviews didn't seem that kind to it that I saw but if it's fun that's the main thing. I wasn't expecting BAFTA winning performances in it.

Salvadora

Barney Ronay ‏@barneyronay 2m2 minutes ago
Tactical triumph for Wenger = finally being forced to pick a competent defensive midfielder as his usual slow/unsuitable players are injured
I don't think anyone would have described the big Coq as competent before recent weeks.

I just hope Wenger sees the value of playing midfielders in their position. Santi Cazorla is different class when he plays centrally.

And can we give some recognition to the BEAST that is Rosicky?

Fit in perfectly. Drove forward. Defended.

thank you arsenal!!!! you finally learned something from chelsea!!!

all honesty it wasn't how great arsenal was, it was how toothless citeh were.

arsenal play the same game against cfc. chelsea will smash them, chelsea is way more dicipline then city defensively.

Carzola was monster today, just messing about city.

this mean - CITY HAVE TO PLAY IN CHELSEA HAND @ THE BRIDGE!!!

thank you arsenal!!!! you finally learned something from chelsea!!!

all honesty it wasn't how great arsenal was, it was how toothless citeh were.

arsenal play the same game against cfc. chelsea will smash them, chelsea is way more dicipline then city defensively.

Carzola was monster today, just messing about city.

this mean - CITY HAVE TO PLAY IN CHELSEA HAND @ THE BRIDGE!!!

Calma

wedward

Oh and Coquelin is out of contract I read in the summer. After we get some great performances he may now leave. WTF lol

We will offer him a contract.

If we had offered him one over the summer people would have flipped their shit. Everyone would have laughed and said how dumb we are to give a contract to a shit player.

Just shows how quickly things change.

Salvadora

Where would Coq go, Lightning? He's already at a big club.

If we want to keep him, we'll keep him.

Otherwise we'll upgrade to Schneiderlin in the summer.

Clegg

Might give it a go then. Initial reviews didn't seem that kind to it that I saw but if it's fun that's the main thing. I wasn't expecting BAFTA winning performances in it.
There's no real semblance of plot until the 3rd or 4th episode. And even then it sort of meanders it's way to its conclusion. It looks lovely and is well acted, but the story just isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom