• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
January transfers in a nutshell. Nail biting stuff.

cdYGOQw.jpg

Messi's football brain is too much for this earth. The game must move in slowmotion for him the way he reacts in certain situations.

Look, if anyone other than Roma wants to step up and improve the league, I'm all for it. Serie A is like a ball and chain around Juve's graceful ankles right now.
Poor Juve. We really do need a European Super League so you can get relegated. You're a supposedly big fish in a stagnant micro-pond.

Arnie

That Arnie post
I stick by it.

Cazorla was wonderful today, but next week he'll be anonymous as Arsenal are defeated by some Pardew or something. He's so Arsenal.

As for hating him, that's because he took the penalty when I had a bet on Sanchez to score.

ATF487

Chelsea (H) - League Cup
Bolton (H) - FA Cup
West Ham (H) - Premier League

Massive fortnight.

Writing off Chelsea (A) already?

It's been frustrating that Liverpool's decent run hasn't resulted in jumping that far up the table. Can't afford to lose to any of the top 4 hopefuls going forward

wedward

Andy Heaton @Andrew_Heaton · 22h 22 hours ago
Today felt like something more than just 3 points, no? I'm gearing up for another crazy run in. UP THE REDS. #WTRWWAW

4 points? 5? more?

Esch

Banned
I stick by it.

Cazorla was wonderful today, but next week he'll be anonymous as Arsenal are defeated by some Pardew or something. He's so Arsenal.

As for hating him, that's because he took the penalty when I had a bet on Sanchez to score.
It was dumb.

He's been key to our current uptick in form and has been ever since Dortmund / WBA. Playing great at CAM, creating, and scoring penalties. He's having a great run of form even though he started the year off unable to score.

Welp, gonna have to miss the Sporting game because of course it's on during the Seahawks game :(

After Porto scoring 3 dubious goals yesterday and Talisca getting away without a second yellow for stomping a Maritimo player's foot when he didn't have the ball makes me less interested in this league. It's basically a contest to see who can get the most dubious calls from the referees.

After Porto scoring 3 dubious goals yesterday and Talisca getting away without a second yellow for stomping a Maritimo player's foot when he didn't have the ball makes me less interested in this league. It's basically a contest to see who can get the most dubious calls from the referees.

The league has been garbage for 10 years, ever since 3rd party ownership took over. Portuguese teams are nothing but billboards now.

Ingeniero

What do you think about André Carillo? Do you rate him?

Arnie

Andy Heaton @Andrew_Heaton · 22h 22 hours ago
Today felt like something more than just 3 points, no? I'm gearing up for another crazy run in. UP THE REDS. #WTRWWAW

4 points? 5? more?
Both the Battleship and this tweet are flying way above your head, Weddle.
It was dumb.

He's been key to our current uptick in form and has been ever since Dortmund / WBA. Playing great at CAM, creating, and scoring penalties. He's having a great run of form even though he started the year off unable to score.
I'm sure he is in good form at the moment.

My point is that he's consistently hit and miss. He looked sublime today, next week he could well be shit. I just see him as this standard bearer for the modern Arsenal player: technically great, mentally weak and about as intimidating as a poached egg.

He's a good player, that wasn't my point, my point is that he's pungently Arsenal.

Hopefully he continues to be slightly more hit than miss though and Arsenal may be able to clinch their fourth spot again.

Esch

Banned
I'm sure he is in good form at the moment.

My point is that he's consistently hit and miss. He looked sublime today, next week he could well be shit. I just see him as this standard bearer for the modern Arsenal player: technically great, mentally weak and about as intimidating as a poached egg.

He's a good player, that wasn't my point, my point is that he's pungently Arsenal.

Hopefully he continues to be slightly more hit than miss though and Arsenal may be able to clinch their fourth spot again.

every player in world football has upticks and drops in form.

this post is pure guff, atleast you're admitting that your wallet being lighter is to blame.

Arnie

It's so cringeworthy.
It is if you're overly sensitive, I suppose.
every player in world football has upticks and drops in form.

this post is pure guff, atleast you're admitting that your wallet being lighter is to blame.
I said it during the match, seconds after the post.

But my opinion of Cazorla stands.

Just not ultimately good enough to propel Arsenal to where they aspire. That's fine, I suppose. Not like there are any other great signs of evolution within the team.

Harmless set of lads.
Won't cut it at a top flight club. Good fit for Liverpool.
Google "top flight" and realise why conscious witnesses to your post probably think you're a bit of a dunce.

jts

...hate me...
Arnie reverse jinxed Cathorla and Arsenal fans still complain, smh.

Just savour the moment before normal service resumes.

Given the paradox of The Trajectory and the fact that Liverpool are 8th in mid January with one of the harder fixture lists going to the end of the season, could it be said that the battleship is a actually a submersible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom