• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Where would Coq go, Lightning? He's already at a big club.

If we want to keep him, we'll keep him.

Otherwise we'll upgrade with Schneiderlin in the summer.
He will have leverage for game time though. He's not just going to sign without assurances of playing. Flappy left us for Swansea for the same reason.

He won't be able to join a bigger club but he could join a smaller one and play every week.

Suen

Meier are you ready to accept Benz as your new lord?

Are you ready to accept Turok's revelation?

Are all of you ready to accept that Benz is among the best?

#Benz>Aguero

Hixx

You know what show looks good?

That Fortitude on Sky that starts in 2 weeks.

It has Michael Gambon and Christopher Ecclestone and lots of snow.

dc89

He will have leverage for game time though. He's not just going to sign without assurances of playing. Flappy left us for Swansea for the same reason.

He won't be able to join a bigger club but he could join a smaller one and play every week.

Demichelllis is probably off in summer.
We'll have a spot for a player. We always have a spot for an Arsenal player.

This could make the fight for 3rd and 4th a bit more interesting.

Chelsea + City

United vs Arsenal vs Southampton vs Spurs

Fatal 4-way of Wrestlemania proportions, Jose to deliver the steel chair to someone

Razor554

Suarez pls

If Suarez wouldn't miss half the changes he gets, he would have 2+ goals every game. His finishing needs to improve.

Barzul

Chelsea + City

Fatal 4-way of Wrestlemania proportions, Jose to deliver the steel chair to someone
I hope we can get third. I think we will if we keep playing like this.

Fair play to Arsenal. It's the first time in a long time that I've seen them play with a gameplan that isn't "nonce around until something arsenal happens".

Suarez pls

If Suarez wouldn't miss half the changes he gets, he would have 2+ goals every game. His finishing needs to improve.

Weird

His finishing at Ajax was supposedly good, then he had 18 months of absolutely abysmal finishing for us before he sorted it out. Barca can't afford to give him that much time, so he'd better sort it out quickly,

Bold One

Chelsea + City

United to fight with one hand and leg voluntarily severed, Gaal insists it is in the sake of balance

Suen

Suarez pls

If Suarez would have stayed in Liverpool they'd still be in Champions League

icIOoInZD1SkQ.png

Lightning

Banned
I hope we can get third. I think we will if we keep playing like this.
We got a great shot at 3rd.

Only Spurs and United left in our tough away games.

All our other away games are against the teams below the top 8 I believe. Still reckon it will be Chelsea, City, Arsenal and United that make the top 4.

Suen

We got a great shot at 3rd.

Only Spurs and United left in our tough away games.

All our other away games are against the teams below the top 8 I believe. Still reckon it will be Chelsea, City, Arsenal and United that make the top 4.
Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Southampton. Please let it happen football deities

I'm organizing a fundraising effort to help the Milanese clubs claw their way back from disgrace. Send me a PM with your credit card details for more information.

Suen

I'm organizing a fundraising effort to help the Milanese clubs claw their way back from disgrace. Send me a PM with your credit card details for more information.
Big clubs help big clubs and exploit the small ones. This is why Serie A has become a disgrace. All of us should support Cagliari to become league winners if we believe in pure football.

Suen

Loliga. That was such an Arsenal defensive display from Depo.

edit: hahaha holy shit, Depo should have scored there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

my involvement will not go beyond urging local businessmen to make a genuine intervention to save them

what's with Denis the Menace with the Milanese clubs :lol

Big clubs help big clubs and exploit the small ones. This is why Serie A has become a disgrace. All of us should support Cagliari to become league winners if we believe in pure football.
Look, if anyone other than Roma wants to step up and improve the league, I'm all for it. Serie A is like a ball and chain around Juve's graceful ankles right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom