• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylineRKR

Holland:

HAHAHAHAHA

losers. Go away. Unworthy of the orange. Fucks. Blind and Van Oostveen, leave and don't come back. Take Depay with you.

These aren't men. Our style is dead. Its too weak, too much on possession on own half. Its fruitless. Its dead.

LNBL

Holland:

HAHAHAHAHA

losers. Go away. Unworthy of the orange. Fucks. Blind and Van Oostveen, leave and don't come back. Take Depay with you.

These aren't men. Our style is dead. Its too weak, too much on possession on own half. Its fruitless. Its dead.

Lol let's take it out on Depay, you're right. How about we actually select some experienced players and some talents to fill up the squad. Riedewald and Tete can't even hold their own against molde and PSV, but sure let's put them in the national squad.

SkylineRKR

Lol let's take it out on Depay, you're right. How about we actually select some experienced players and some talents to fill up the squad. Riedewald and Tete can't even hold their own against molde and PSV, but sure let's put them in the national squad.

They're all shit. But Depay blew too much over the course of this whole session and there were disputes. I just greatly dislike him as a player.

We don't have anything of quality. Our best tactic would've been Robben and 10 assistants as per World Cup. But Hiddink didn't start his campaign this way and Robben got injured.

Hiddink didn't know jack shit about the current state of football, too much money grabbing in Russia. Blind was one of the worst coaches they could assign after that hack was booted. But the players, their lack of fighting spirit, thats the worst of all. These players aren't worth the jersey. I'm glad Turkey finished it themselves. They soundly beat us. As did Iceland and Czech. lol.

I actually didn't think that Turkey would be able to go through as the best 3rd place team. Congrats Turkey, you deserved it.

This was our best chance in several decades. We won't qualify through the playoffs that's for sure. Grats Turkey!

I was rooting for guys. I still think you'll go through to the playoffs however.

Firemind

bruma, van dijk and zoet have been naff mate

they've all been naff

I'm glad Giovinco got a longer look today, seems like he's doing well these past two matches. He's had a hell of a season for Toronto. Judging by the live commentary on the match today it looks like he had a helping hand in both Italian goals, too.

Damn, 4 new pages today for euro qualifiers? Did something cray cray happen?

Turkey qualified directly as the best 3rd place team, Hungary is going to the playoffs and Holland is out. A decent amount of posts is about the Dutch team sucking.
Also a good amount of them are my own posts.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
This is what the pitch in the Ecuador vs Bolivia World Cup Qualifying Match looks like

CROfc18UcAAeIQn.jpg

Weird seeing Van Dijk play for us (Southampton) then seeing him play for Holland tonight. It looked like his shit twin was playing.

He looked fucking terrified whenever the ball was near him.

Positively Lovrenesque performance. Goes to show how damaging a nervous atmosphere is around a team.

Kozak

Banned
An 8 year wait between major tournaments but the wait has been worth it.

We should have a strong enough team to not rely on miracles this time.... Fingers crossed.

Looking like it will be a memorable Euro. Wouldn't be surprised to see a first time winner.

Pennywise

720e8e8741c486f144920d4152c1299a-1444647835.jpg

Thanks guys for making sure The Netherlands doesn't have an EC next summer.

Now GTFO!!!

They surely deserve their fair share of blame, but overall the netherlands we're lacking a good next generation of players in general.
So it's hardly suprising what happened yesterday.

Nyx

They surely deserve their fair share of blame, but overall the netherlands we're lacking a good next generation of players in general.
So it's hardly suprising what happened yesterday.

Even with the squad of the last two games you HAVE to get more points than just 1 (!!) in 6 games against Turkey, Czech Rep. and Iceland...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom