• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

he does. He looks his usual self again.

However, shame on you for following Ortlepp on Twitter.
:p

EDIT: first post so I guess it should be more meaninful:

Finally league games are back. Pack Mas, Bayern!

I don't like Ortlepp either

But hey

I need mah scoopz

Moreover they just announced that Coman and Robben are out for tmw. Vidal and Bernat are in.

It's good that they give Robben time. Don't rush it ffs.

Jarnet87

I can only imagine how shit Rooney will be at Goodison on Saturday. Everton supporters will be treated to a show as his every touch will be trainwreck.

RiggyRob

I can only imagine how shit Rooney will be at Goodison on Saturday. Everton supporters will be treated to a show as his every touch will be trainwreck.

Is actually being picked for it? I know Ferguson just dropped him for Everton games when he felt like it, and I thought he was injured since he missed the international break.

Wow, this is great! A little deceptive I'm sure in terms of actually finding tickets at those prices, but it seems most games you can go for around 20-40 pounds. That's about the same as for our big sports here.

Given how huge the sport is everywhere else in the world I wasn't sure if it would be insanely expensive or not.

Costs 24 quid for a Notts County ticket. League fucking two.

Blablurn

Well fuck.

Players to miss tomorrow's game: Robben, Ribéry, Rode, Coman, Benatia, Götze, Kirchhoff // doubtful: Alonso, Martinez, Vidal, Badstuber

Dutch news sites are reporting that Barcelona is thinking about getting Robin van Persie. That would be a surprising move, to say the least. He's seems to be very unhappy (and out of form) at Fenerbahçe.

Gambit

Well fuck.

Players to miss tomorrow's game: Robben, Ribéry, Rode, Coman, Benatia, Götze, Kirchhoff // doubtful: Alonso, Martinez, Vidal, Badstuber

you are saying we will have to make do with Thiago-Müller-Lewandowski?

Oh no!

But seriously: I am most surprised that Badstuber is only doubtful anymore!

He is a bit weird, especially going forward.
As if he didn't knew what to do.
He's extremely hesistant going forward, yet he's also not up with the opponent's right winger on a counter attack. Really strange behaviour, especially considering he has already played under Tuchel and Tuchel wanted to sign him. I didn't see him as a real rival to Schmelzer but expected a better fit with Tuchel's tactics to be honest. He doesn't look comfortable pushing high up the pitch at all. When Micky played on the left in the beginning, he looked a bit lost because Park didn't offer good support.

such anger
Just play some kid from the youth, nobody would notice.

Meier

So according to a lot of papers etc Aymeric Laporte to Barca is a done deal at around £35m.

For the record, Athletic won't ever sell their players, so if he goes, it'll be for his release clause (€50m) which right now is £36.8m.

Tuchel:
"I'm really glad Kloppo finally decided where to go because now I know where I'll go next as well"

Hahaha

Maybe we can do a Tuchel - Klopp switch in a few years!

Tuchel:
"I'm really glad Kloppo finally decided where to go because now I know where I'll go next as well"

Hahaha

Maybe we can do a Tuchel - Klopp switch in a few years!

Why not. If he can prove to be another Dortmund legend, I wouldn't mind a switch 5-7 years from now if Kloppo is successful at Liverpool as well and having won us a few trophies and the league hopefully.

Hopefully...

Please...

Best wishes.

bjaelke

tumblr_nwb455ZRfO1qhn6njo3_500.gif

Moreno's found a new father figure

TeddyBoy

I don't buy it. The only other fit striker is Origi, and we've no-one else remotely capable of playing up top.

Hasn't this rumour been started by Twitter?

If Sturridge is out we're screwed, all of our senior strikers out and only Origi or Sinclair to pick from.

Imagine the boy, the legend, the myth Harry Kane scored a hattrick today

Wouldn't be that surprised tbh

Kinda expect our defense to get worse before it starts getting better. Largely because I expect Klopp will try getting Mignolet and Skrtel to change their games somewhat as we gradually try and transition to a higher line, which would take those 2 right out of their comfort zone.

Blablurn

Wouldn't be that surprised tbh

Kinda expect our defense to get worse before it starts getting better. Largely because I expect Klopp will try getting Mignolet and Skrtel to change their games somewhat as we gradually try and transition to a higher line, which would take those 2 right out of their comfort zone.

Good luck for the game

Will watch it too

Klopps first match. That's one for the history books.

Timbuktu

Liverpool has done better in the second half of the season for years now and with all the injuries it'll probably be the same again. Klopp will do well but it's a hard ask without any proper strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom