• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

At least things are looking better defensively. Darmian was a rock again (needs to be careful in the box). This is the Shaw we bought, and if Smalling can somehow stay healthy it will be a massive improvement over last season.

Mata MoTM for me. Needs to be playing as the AM.

Manche Menschen müssen Anhänger einer "Siegermannschaft" sein. Sie sind psychisch einfach nicht gefestigt genug um "Verlierer" zu unterstützen.
That's mean. Blablurn supported Bayern even when they lost to Inter. Hell, he even supported them when Yazan's Milan kicked them out of the quarter-finals of the CL eons ago.
Think about it a second : Milan and Inter once kicked Bayern out of the CL. How times have changed.

Blablurn

That's mean. Blablurn supported Bayern even when they lost to Inter. Hell, he even supported them when Yazan's Milan kicked them out of the quarter-finals of the CL eons ago.
Think about it a second : Milan and Inter once kicked Bayern out of the CL. How times have changed.

Thanks m8 :D

I just checked his join date: 10-14-2014

He probably doesn't even know the persons you are talking about haha

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Fair play to Bilbao, they've completely suffocated our midfield. Rafinha and Sergi Roberto look lost out there. Thank fuck we're getting Turan in January.

Thanks m8 :D

I just checked his join date: 10-14-2014

He probably doesn't even know the persons you are talking about haha
I joined GAF in 2007 you Greek Kölsch cunt. This is my second account.
Just kidding, ya know?

Though you cannot deny Bayern München has a lot, and by that I mean A LOT, of "success fans". Dortmund had them too, hell every successful club has them.
Yeah, to have gloryhunters among your fans is the proof that you're successful.
Munich needed those to compete with the two Spanish powerhouses.

Blablurn

Just kidding, ya know?

Though you cannot deny Bayern München has a lot, and by that I mean A LOT, of "success fans". Dortmund had them too, hell every successful club has them.

If every fucking team has them, why bother mention that again? I heard this a million times already lol.

Anyway, don't want to annoy you. After football games I'm always a little pumped :)

I joined GAF in 2007 you Greek Kölsch cunt. This is my second account.

Yeah, to have gloryhunters among your fans is the proof that you're successful.
Munich needed those to compete with the two Spanish powerhouses.

I meant the other guy lol

spidye

Just kidding, ya know?

What's so bad about success fans? They don't harm anyone

I was probanly a success fan too when I watched bayern at the age of 6 and became a full fledged fan afterwards.

I never intended to offend anyone, just wanted to make some fun out of the fact München does have a lot of "success fans". At the same time he could just say "Haters gonna hate". Hell, I wouldn't even blame him if he attempts some bad joke about Köln.

What's so bad about success fans? They don't harm anyone

I was probanly a success fan too when I watched bayern at the age of 6 and became a full fledged fan afterwards.

Fine by me. I just do not like the ones (and I know some) switching their club like their underwear. Today it's München, tomorrow it's Dortmunt, then it's someone else entirely and back to München again.

Blablurn

everythings cool guys ! all good

CMZZsXGWUAY9N0s.jpg:large

Anyway, this is Mönchengladbach's year. KFC Uerdingen will kick Bayern out of the German Cup and Dynamo Dresden will give free season passes for refugees.

Calm down guys. Nothing wrong with a little harmless banter.

Like you said: harmless banter. I just love how you can mock true fans. I'd probably react somewhat similar if things like

"Ihr seid nur ein Karnevalsverein" (bad example maybe, cuz' we officially are one since last year)

emerge.

EDIT:

Bring that DFB Pokal draw on. Hoping for a match against Red Bull, pardon, Rasen Ballsport Leipzig.

didnt we always lose against uerdingen in the 90s

lol

fucking team

just like freiburg back then
Damn, that was so good : Eintrach Frankfurt, Uerdingen and Freiburg. The trio of Bayern nemesis.
Just like Braunschweig, Stuttgart Kickers and Waldhof Mannheim were in the 80's.

Like you said: harmless banter. I just love how you can mock true fans. I'd probably react somewhat similar if things like

"Ihr seid nur ein Karnevalsverein" (bad example maybe, cuz' we officially are one since last year)

emerge.

EDIT:

Bring that DFB Pokal draw on. Hoping for a match against Red Bull, pardon, Rasen Ballsport Leipzig.

LOL

RB Leipzig what a joke

I can see them printing their tickets on Red Bull cans

Someone has to explain to me the RasenBall Leipzig backlash.
They are the only competitive team in the Ost and dear do we know that those have to be represented in the top flight. Red Bull had the balls to step in to do the job of the German government. And nobody agrees ?

Gambit

Someone has to explain to me the RasenBall Leipzig backlash.
They are the only competitive team in the Ost and dear do we know that those have to be represented in the top flight. Red Bull had the balls to step in to do the job of the German government. And nobody agrees ?

Having a strong club in the East is a good goal, but with fucking Red Bull everything is just too calculated. They don't "have the balls to step in", they looked at a map of Germany and found a spot where they had a whole area of potential fans to themselves.

Also I don't like them in any sport. Going to university in Salzburg I am confronted with them daily and rarely pleasantly.

Rooney looking awful so far this season. Attack looking fragmented and average.

At least our defence is solid. Smalling is actually looking like a premier league centre back at last. Him + a fit Jones could be great, if they get a lot of games together. Goalkeeper has had nothing to do for 180mins so remains to be seen (pls don't leave David).

Still an attack of

Rooney/Hernandez?
Young - Memphis/Mata/Herrara/Fellaini - Guythatshouldbeinmiddlebutotherguyisthere

Is a tad worrisome. No width and everyone wanting to play in the middle isn't going to win you the league. Mata tried his best today, but the dude is wasted trying to defend the wing. Was surprised he wasn't moved inside at some point, to at least give him a rest.

Having a strong club in the East is a good goal, but with fucking Red Bull everything is just too calculated. They don't "have the balls to step in", they looked at a map of Germany and found a spot where they had a whole area of potential fans to themselves.

Also I don't like them in any sport. Going to university in Salzburg I am confronted with them daily and rarely pleasantly.
I kinda understand your statement. But isn't the implementation of a powerhouse there ultimately a positive deed ? Most of the better team in the former East Germany are currently playing in the 3rd Bundeliga. That's not how they will be able to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom