• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schlacke - Gladbach
Wolfsburg - Bayern
robben-gif-o.gif

Genuinely fucking livid at how easy Spurs and Villa made those, though I missed the second half today. A half decent performance from any team in the league causes Man Utd to drop points with those attacking displays.

Teams have started going into games against them beaten by the name already again, and they've done fuck all to earn that.

cebri.one

Well... I don't think we'll repeat winning the 6 titles this time. We'll need a miracle on Monday and the team is completly broken.

Meier

Genuinely fucking livid at how easy Spurs and Villa made those, though I missed the second half today. A half decent performance from any team in the league causes Man Utd to drop points with those attacking displays.

Teams have started going into games against them beaten by the name already again, and they've done fuck all to earn that.
Not to mention that they did this with Romero in goal. Had some good moments vs Spurs but he's very vulnerable looking. What a shame.

Kill3r7

Not to mention that they did this with Romero in goal. Had some good moments vs Spurs but he's very vulnerable looking. What a shame.

Romero looked solid today, granted Villa did nothing to test him all night. Also, using 2 holding mids is overkill when playing teams like Villa. I would like to see us play in a traditional 4-3-3. Thankfully the defense has looked very solid so far.

Jarnet87

Romero looked solid today, granted Villa did nothing to test him all night. Also, using 2 holding mids is overkill when playing teams like Villa. I would like to see us play in a traditional 4-3-3. Thankfully the defense has looked very solid so far.

Herrera will eventually start, and we miss Fellaini (lawls), at least he can get into the box. I'd start a midfield 3 with one of the holding mids, herrera, and fellaini.

Absolutely at the start of the season

If you're playing like this in October though, things have gone wrong

I think the performances will improve overall but the lack of a ruthless striker concerns me and in October with minimal shots on target per game then the next transfer window is a lifetime away.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
man, none stop football since it all kicked off - it's been glorious - and the time difference between Japan and the UK means I can listen to games on the way to work or even watch them.

The idea of games being on TV first thing Saturday morning (i.e. Friday night games) then having a weekend of games following that is making me dizzy with glee.

Tubie

No La Liga for another week.

Villar is a fucking idiot.

220px-Villar.JPG

Just look at him, he oozes corruption and incompetence.

"Let's sell the American rights to La Liga to BeIN Sports (from ESPN), that will help promote the league in the US!" -Villar 2-3 years ago.

What a brilliant man.

No La Liga for another week.

Villar is a fucking idiot.

220px-Villar.JPG

Just look at him, he oozes corruption and incompetence.
Is there a single corporate face in football who doesn't just reek of both of those?

I guess Scudamore is far from incompetent at the least, regardless of how damaging he could be to the game in the long term.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Southampton have ruined two accumulators. Lovely. Thanks for that Saints.

Anyone know a way I can watch the footy on my iPhone? All my usual go tos require flash :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom