• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Is this finally Liverpool's year?

It's hard to keep this sort of style going all season. Even Leicester had to tone it down and grind out a bunch of 1-0 near the end.

edit: 2-1. Don't see many clean sheets in Liverpool's future with defending like that.

I was told by Everton fans that Everton was this years Leicester. Is this still the case?

Dunno how we didn't win that by 3 or 4. Good performance, bar the silly goal conceded.

Set pieces are killing our clean sheets. And yeah we should have won by 3 or 4, not sure how that didn't happen.

Blablurn

Ancelotti over Costas selfie: "He played a good game, so I can let it slide. Next time he can maybe come to me, then we'll take a picture together"

z7donc6ks2tx.jpg

It's late here but I wanna say what I always say.

LEAVE STURRIDGE ALOOOOOOOONE.

Swear to god fans and the media pick on the guy for looking sulky on the bench. He just has resting bitch face, at the very worst. My boy is gonna strike back, count on it!

Lunar FC

It's late here but I wanna say what I always say.

LEAVE STURRIDGE ALOOOOOOOONE.

Swear to god fans and the media pick on the guy for looking sulky on the bench. He just has resting bitch face, at the very worst. My boy is gonna strike back, count on it!

He is my boi too. But he has looked damn poor this season and might be gone in January. :/

Its a real shame that our style of play now comes at the cost of Sturridge being on the bench, combined with his injuries finally catching up with him and robbing him of his pace. Think that even if he put 100% of his effort into pressing, he doesn't have the stamina, pace or intensity to do it anymore. Not as well as Firmino does anyway.

Think he'll be gone in the summer, maybe even earlier.

Beefy

Playing well so far, thanx Stones for the assist! Still think City will win sadly :(

This is the first time City have not had a shot on target in the first half under the management of Pep Guardiola - that's the first time in 15 games!

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
happy with that. More than I thought Saints would get if I'm honest.

Romeu has really stepped up this season. I thought losing Wanyama in front of the defenders would cause problems but he's been great.

Top Bottom