• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Eh. Guardiola has to work with what he got. Same with Mourinho I guess, who might be facing the Schlacke syndrom, i.e. a dysfunctional club that makes things harder behind the scenes.

"work with what he's got" isn't really an excuse when you can spend £200m+

Syder

Liverpool and Arsenal in 'amazing form' and Pep's on the verge of the sack, according to the narrative.
3h4gXSl.png
They'll always be contenders if they can keep De Bruyne & Agüero fit.
"work with what he's got" isn't really an excuse when you can spend £200m+
Mou splashed the cash and United barely look like Top 4 contenders.

spidye

Liverpool and Arsenal in 'amazing form' and Pep's on the verge of the sack, according to the narrative.They'll always be contenders if they can keep De Bruyne & Agüero fit.Mou splashed the cash and United barely look like Top 4 contenders.

on the verge of the sack? who said this?

city's form is on a downward trend while Liverpool and Arsenal show a great form.

Syder

on the verge of the sack? who said this?
I was speaking in the same hyperbole as Pep haters. City have only under-performed in one league match this season; Spurs, and they were easily the best performing English team at the Camp Nou in years and if it wasn't for some madness from Bravo, they could've won. Statistically, they're the best team in the league and if they have Agüero, De Bruyne (and Kompany) fit for the majority of the season they'll be Champions.

I feel like all these people shitting on City & Pep don't actually watch them play.

My only worry now is that it's RIP for Hamilton later in the F1 too as his performance seems linked with Uniteds going off the last few weeks.

Audioboxer

Wait until Luis gets sent off for doing dumb Luis shit and everything will change

That is a horrible decision by the ref. Should have been red.

lol, almost. Should have been red.

Mou getting it all wrong tactically again. Not starting with Shaw is terrible. Blind is okay as a CB, not a LB. Not against fast opponents.

Fellaini is trash as well. Smalling is a good defender but is he fuck a captain.

For seasons this Man Utd squad have needed a complete clear out. Unless a manager does it it doesn't matter how many managers this squad cycles through.

As much as that was a red card I await Mou crying about it after the game. Which okay he's entitled to but it's not the reason the team has played shit.

Audioboxer

Thank fuck Fellaini is off. Starting with him was a mistake. Mata should always have started for the slight psychological effect it might have.

Game is over though, no way Chelsea are going to bottle this.

Top Bottom