• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Ha, the drying paint scored after all. What a boring game over all. United played a bit better than in the other games though.

We did not deserve a point today so I'm glad Giroud was there to bail us out. Bizarre lineup and performance though, why did Elneny start and not Xhaka?

Also the changes were made far too late, strange all around today.

tim.mbp

This Barça lineup seems pretty beatable. No Suárez because of yellow card accumulation, Messi out with vomiting, and Inestia still injured. Piqué is back though and watch Alcácer score three.

Ah well, we had chances to score but just couldn't take them.

given Liverpool's recent demolition of teams 0-0 seems like a decent result for Southampton.

It was. Firmino, Coutinho and Clyne all should have scored. Frustrating result.

Really upset me that we should have won but we didn't. This is why I hate international breaks because it ruins a team's rhythm. This is a very frustrating result.

bud23

asi-nuestra-portada-este-sabado-1479511585069.jpg

img_dsalvador_20161119-004120_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_19.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lideres!!!!!!

I can´t

Get fucked, catalans

Audioboxer

Thanks Everton for at least drawing, although you were lucky at that. Saves Man Utds utter fail from knocking us back down the table. Rashford doing a Luke Shaw earlier.

Now if WH could do a draw at Tottenham that would be appreciated.

Syder

Oh, Michy, you're so fine. You're so fine you blow my mind. Hey, Michy. 🤤

I still think we'll lose this game. 🙄

spidye

Earlier in the game he dived and held his feet like it was the end of the world. Meanwhile he got hit at another play, so I guess there's a balance in the karma now.

although, definitely more theatrical than it should have been, it really WAS a foul.

Top Bottom