• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Strax

It's kind of mindblowing Valencia is playing hi 8th season with Man Utd and is only one of three (I think) still there of the players who played 2009-10

la_briola

SIEG!!! Frankfurt! \o/

Code:
1 RB Leipzig (N)         27
2 Bayern München (M, P)  24
[B]3 Borussia Dortmund      21
4 1. FC Köln             21
5 TSG Hoffenheim         21
6 Hertha BSC             21
7 [U]Eintracht Frankfurt[/U]    21[/B]

BLESS!

That table is so crazy, #3-7 each 21 points and #5,6 and 7 are all +7 gd.

la_briola

Bu-bu-but Bundesliga is boring.

only #1 matters, you forgot?
clock-eyebrow.gif

El Topo

Its only interesting because Ancelotti is fucking shite at league campaigns. He's the personification of Liverpool.

What nonsense is this? Ancelotti has won the Premier League title, unlike Liverpool. -_-
(Sorry, I chuckled when I saw that on Wikipedia.)

only #1 matters, you forgot?

Leicester won, anything is possible! The greatest upset in the history of football!!!
Joke aside, it's an entertaining season. Let's see how long this lasts before celebrating.

Empty

i was not expecting conte's methods to be this effective in the pl. fair play. his side feels very essentially chelsea too which is nice.

Syder

i was not expecting conte's methods to be this effective in the pl. fair play. his side feels very essentially chelsea too which is nice.
No League goals conceded since they swapped to 3 at the back at half-time against Arsenal.
Solid.

conten.png

Looks like Liverpool is connected to another Southampton player. This time its Virgil van Dijk, I was hoping we got him in the summer when he was on the cheap. If Liverpool is definitely going for him, it will be expensive, especially in the January window.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Liverpool is connected to another Southampton player. This time its Virgil van Dijk, I was hoping we got him in the summer when he was on the cheap. If Liverpool is definitely going for him, it will be expensive, especially in the January window.

I expect every club to be linked to him this year. And yes, he'll being expensive if someone does make a serious bid. He recently signed a five year deal and Southampton don't sell cheap.

Top Bottom