• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Empty

can't believe it. thought this kind of shit only happened when a mean, nasty mourinho side cynically corrupts a beautiful, pure guardiola side.

Wow, what a match, and an ending.

So what happened to Fabregas after he's pushed by Fernandinho?

Why did some people there seemed to protected him? From who?

TrueBlue

Ref was absolutely crap for most of that match. That it ended how it did was almost inevitable.

Shame though - it was a great match. Ecstatic with the three points.

Beefy

Nope. He wasn't going to potentially injure Cesc there.

Aguero was vicious. He deserves a couple of extra games off.

I get Aguero's tackle was disgusting. But I see violence like throat grabbing, pushing etc as worse. At least a tackle is part of the game (even though tackling like that isn't)

I get Aguero's tackle was disgusting. But I see violence like throat grabbing, pushing etc as worse. At least a tackle is part of the game (even though tackling like that isn't)

Intent to injure is worse for me than pushing or slapping someone in the face.

Wow, what a match, and an ending.

So what happened to Fabregas after he's pushed by Fernandinho?

Why did some people there seemed to protected him? From who?

The City fans he was being forced into.

I'm a ST at Old Trafford and it wouldn't surprise me to see a rival player receive physical abuse from fans after being pushed into them, if we'd been rinsed 3-1 and player X had just been shown a red.
Also not the first time Aguero is looking for Luiz, he did the something similar in the FA cup three years ago.
I think I've seen Dhalseem do that on Street Fighter.

Also not the first time Aguero is looking for Luiz, he did the something similar in the FA cup three years ago.

aguero-luiz.gif

Anyway, I took my words from back then. Conte is a genius. It's not the first nor the second time I saw Chelsea totally changed after the break. He can actually change a game.

That ref was complete garbage.

Yeah, I'll have to agree.

The City fans he was being forced into.

I'm a ST at Old Trafford and it wouldn't surprise me to see a rival player receive physical abuse from fans after being pushed into them, if we'd been rinsed 3-1 and player X had just been shown a red.

Man, that's terrifying.

Absolutely thrilled to get 6 points from these last two matches. I just wanted to get back into Europe when the season started so I'm pretty happy.

I wish. Don't have the channel it is on. :/

Edit: Found some spanish station that is carrying it.

It's not on any channel my provider carries. I can watch a live Chinese League match right now but not a Clasico. La Liga really needs to get their US broadcast rights sorted out.

tim.mbp

It's not on any channel my provider carries. I can watch a live Chinese League match right now but not a Clasico. La Liga really needs to get their US broadcast rights sorted out.

BeIN is pretty good though. You can also sign up at fubo.tv and get access to BeIN Connect.

With Borussia Mönchengladbach playing so bad, hopefully Mahmoud Dahoud can force a transfer this winter to Liverpool. It's not like they are really using him anyway.

Top Bottom