• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Real will win La Liga, it's clear now.

Zidane would be a perfect Premier League coach with his style. Which I just can't enjoy.

Beefy

Palace beating Soton 3-0. Wasn't expecting that despite them fielding most of their first team midweek.

Forster's fuck up destroyed our morale.

In other news:

@JPW_NBCSports

Whispers around the London Stadium that Alexis Sanchez walked out of the warmups. Trying to get confirmation if he's out.

DamnBoxes

Here comes the Son, doo doo doo doo!

ZTGTrPG.jpg

Beefy

A fourth ex-Saints youth player makes allegations against same man

A FORMER employee of Southampton Football Club accused of abusing young players in the 1980s is still working in the sport, according to reports.

BBC Radio 4's Today programme said it understood the former staff member left Saints after concerns were raised regarding his behaviour towards members of the club's youth team.

The employee's alleged inappropriate conduct at Southampton included making the young players line up naked in a changing room for inspection, according to testimony from an unnamed former player now in his 40s.

The programme said he was the fourth former player at the club who had come forward with allegations of abuse against the same man.

It claimed the staff member went on to work for other clubs and, despite being asked to leave one of them, is still working in the game.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/149...th_player_makes_allegations_against_same_man/

And no one at the club reported it.... So he was allowed to move on and possibely abuse other youngsters, he even set up his own academy...

Makes me feel sick.

Beefy

Chelsea Football Club has apologised "profusely" to former footballer Gary Johnson over sex abuse he suffered as a youth team member in the 1970s.

Mr Johnson, 57, told the Mirror on Friday that the club paid him £50,000 to keep quiet about allegations of sexual abuse by a former chief scout.
In a statement, Chelsea said Mr Johnson had "suffered unacceptably"

The club said a review into the case would take place, adding it had "no desire to hide any historic abuse"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38196746

Disgusting and bullshit.

Par Score

That Sanchez finish for his hat-trick was absolutely disgusting.

Best player on the park by a million miles and he knows it too.

sora87

Fabregas backing up to make sure he fell over the sides was so funny, knew exactly what he was doing 😂

Chelsea are gonna win the league aren't they, terrible 🙄

Blablurn

I saw the Dortmund goals today.

They are the team to beat in the CL. They might struggle in the league, but goddamn. Yesterdays goals were great! Dembele already what Coman wants to be. Dembele, Reus and Auba has the potential to reach Messi, Suarez and Neymar on a really good day.

TeddyBoy

Chelsea winning yesterday was the worst case scenario, keeping up with them now is going to be really really difficult.

No Matip ;_; Lucas has been good cover though.

Starting to worry about Grujic a bit given he can't even get in the squad. Although that could be a positive sign of the squads strength i suppose...

Grujic was highly rated but he's still quite young and our first choice midfielders are very good.

I did expect him to start in the league cup though, he'll certainly get time in the FA Cup early rounds.

Top Bottom