• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Everton fans giving Koeman stick on Twitter because the ornaments in his Christmas tree are red...

I was in a meeting with Moyes once when he was at Everton and he lost it at an Everton PA for having a red handbag. Full on rage mode in front of about 20 people. He is an utter tosser anyway but that was inexcusable.

Syder

So the abuse inquiry has had "more than three times as many referrals as in the first three days of the Jimmy Savile scandal" and stretches from the north (Man City, Crewe, Newcastle) down to the south (Southampton) and in the capital (Chelsea), rumours also suggest Stoke, Leeds and Blackpool may be involved. We've also seen attempts from at least one club to suppress these stories.
There really is no silver lining on this cloud.

Beefy

So the abuse inquiry has had "more than three times as many referrals as in the first three days of the Jimmy Savile scandal" and stretches from the north (Man City, Crewe, Newcastle) down to the south (Southampton) and in the capital (Chelsea), rumours also suggest Stoke, Leeds and Blackpool may be involved. We've also seen attempts from at least one club to suppress these stories.
There really is no silver lining on this cloud.

Only going to get worse as well. I can see 70%-80% of clubs being involved.

Beefy

Dario Gradi visited the parents of a Chelsea youth team player to “smooth over” a complaint of sexual assault against chief scout Eddie Heath, it has been claimed.

The former player, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, told The Independent that then-assistant manager Mr Gradi was sent to the family’s home by Chelsea following the complaint against Heath when the pair worked at the club in the early 1970s.

He said Mr Gradi, who was in his thirties at the time, was at the house for an hour and seemed to indicate in the conversation that he knew Heath was “closer” to boys than he should have been.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-alexandra-smoothed-over-claims-a7453151.html

Tubie

I have a feeling Barca is gonna win El Clasico tomorrow.

:(

You can never rely on whatever form the teams are coming into this game, anything is possible.

Jarnet87

Don't give up on Carlo, he turned Chelsea's season around to win a prem title. if he can do it there he can surely do it in the bundeslolga.

la_briola

Don't give up on Carlo, he turned Chelsea's season around to win a prem title. if he can do it there he can surely do it in the bundeslolga.

No team in the EPL is on Leipzigs level.
invoker-laugh.gif

spidye

Only way I can see us winning the league would be a formation change. 4-3-3 doesn't work with us.
Yesterday's game should be an eye opener and everyone in our team said after the game that 4-2-3-1 works much better than ancelotti's 4-3-3 with 3 holding midfielders.

Jarnet87

Only way I can see us winning the league would be a formation change. 4-3-3 doesn't work with us.
Yesterday's game should be an eye opener and everyone in our team said after the game that 4-2-3-1 works much better than ancelotti's 4-3-3 with 3 holding midfielders.

At Chelsea he seemed hellbent on keeping the Diamond for the first few months IIRC. If the 4-2-3-1 works better he will eventually shift to it.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Aguero looked for the foul instead of running around him as he had the speed and the start on his side. Luis just stopped practically.

Moobabe

Not too fussed if we lose to City today.

We've come a LONG way from last season and the start of this. This match is a free hit for us to judge where we're at.

Top Bottom