• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

TeddyBoy

Bournemouth win.

A deserved win as well, Liverpool played absolutely dreadfully in that second half and deserved nothing from that game.

It was coming as well, far too many of our fans are getting arrogant toward other teams.

We missed Matip and Klopp seriously need to sit down and reconsider removing Sakho from the cold. I know he is trying to make a statement but when it cost the team a result, its not good.

Makeda

It's very fashionable atm to un-cold-shoulder a player atm

Toure

Schweini

Here's hoping that Klopp has a change of heart and it works out like it did for Jose, otherwise this season is going to end up with the same story of "far too many draws and games lost from winning positions" as have defined Liverpool's title challenging seasons for the last 25+ years.

T-Rex.

Banned
Don't think Sakho would have made a difference because he's not that good. We need to get another CB to partner Matip.

Keeper has been shite since minute 1! Put Ming back in, our squad is way too thin to win a league, bench full of kids when the team is dying for a solid sub. Lucas at CB is vile, Sahko has to return.

Syder

giphy.gif

sora87

Pretty much. All we need now is a Utd win to cement a disastrous weekend for Liverpool.

Here's hoping the blue half do us a favor :')

The signs have been there all season anyway, yes we've been good going forward but every match has seen mistakes at the back. We've gotten lucky in those matches but luck runs out, like today. You can't carry on like that, Kloppo needs to sort it out.

Syder

I actually really like this United starting XI. I feel like it's the first time this season Mou's put out an entirely logical team in the league.
wtzgU.gif

Lukaku needs to start scoring though.

EmiPrime

Wait what the fuck happened. I saw it was 2-0 to Liverpool and thought I wouldn't bother watching.

Well that was a mistake.

Jarnet87

Ibra's brilliant goal the polar opposite of his dreadful first half. Rashford should be on if they are going to continue to just try the counter.

Audioboxer

Referee bottled it, that Rojo tackle was shocking. Nice goal from Ibra in a terrible half.

Don't worry Everton. 1-1 equaliser at the 85th minute.

:p

Can't see it happening.

There is a report saying he has a £25 million buyout clause, if Liverpool triggers it then its really up to the player.

Really though, I think Klopp really should bring Sakho back into the fold. A makeshift CB isn't going to work out when your best defender is out with an injury.

Sakho probably laughing his ass off. He's thinking "I could have stop two of those goals"

I love what Ibra gives Mancester...but in two seasons Marcus Rashford is going to light up the league. He needs strength and experience.

Beefy

@danroan
Standby for another major development in the football child abuse scandal this evening...

Hope it is just a reporter over playing the word major. Way the tweet is worded sounds big.

Top Bottom