• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

yagal

ZxOsUHG.gif

lol

Empty

city's defending is absolutely hilarious but what's weird is how slow and how poor their movement is for a guardiola team.

T-Rex.

Banned
#LFC team to face @ManUtd: Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Klavan, Milner, Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Firmino, Origi #MUNLIV

Pretty annoying how, for the last few seasons at least, we always play Utd at a time when we can't play our strongest XI.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
#LFC team to face @ManUtd: Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Klavan, Milner, Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Firmino, Origi #MUNLIV

Pretty annoying how, for the last few seasons at least, we always play Utd at a time when we can't play our strongest XI.

they're gonna get smashed if they play like they did against Saints.

longdi

Banned
I read that Pep was an unconventional tactical wizard, and his training methods are very modern but meticulous, and he uses lots of spy cams on the oppositions and all.

Audioboxer

Waiting to see if United get beat later.

As always I am anxious. Still don't believe that Old Tafford fear factor is back yet. This is Mou and the team's biggest test in a while. Expectations are sky high, and I still think some of these players crumble under pressure.

Mou cannot afford to play his trademark defensive game here, a draw at home is not good enough.

As always I am anxious. Still don't believe that Old Tafford fear factor is back yet. This is Mou and the team's biggest test in a while. Expectations are sky high, and I still think some of these players crumble under pressure.

Mou cannot afford to play his trademark defensive game here, a draw at home is not good enough.

I do fancy United, but always nervous for big games.

Based on recent form and the Liverpool team, they should win.

Mascot

Has there ever been a more overhyped, overrated and underperforming footballer than John Stones?

It's beyond Bryan Robson levels of incredulity now. He's rubbish.

Thanks for the help Everton. Now for the big one.

Man, Pep is getting battered here.

Should never have signed that clown Bravo, who im not sure if i've actually ever seen him make a save. I was never a big fan of Hart, he was a decent keeper, but he is world class compared to Bravo.

That back line is fucking tragic as well, how much money have they spent on it... and their solution will be to throw more money at it rather than just get an actual defensive coach in and organise them.

Best squad in the league by a country mile, spent an absolute fortune on it and they're going no-where.

Who'd have thought Pep would struggle in a legitimately competitive league when he finally went into one... and without Messi.

Apparently Guardiola's heaviest league defeat ever. Against fucking Everton.

Amazing day for Davies and Lookman, John Stones making teenager dreams come true.

Top Bottom