• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Syder

giphy.gif

This Costa business could go many ways. Abramovich might not sell due to pride, Costa might be convinced to turn down the move. Be incredible if it actually has a tangible effect on Chelsea's unstoppable run.

But back in pessimist country, I have a feeling united might steamroll us Sunday. Hoping for a better game than the opposite fixture no matter what though, that was dire to sit through...

This Costa business could go many ways. Abramovich might not sell due to pride, Costa might be convinced to turn down the move. Be incredible if it actually has a tangible effect on Chelsea's unstoppable run.

But back in pessimist country, I have a feeling united might steamroll us Sunday. Hoping for a better game than the opposite fixture no matter what though, that was dire to sit through...
I'd be delighted for another 0-0 that is an embarassment to the sport at this point.

yagal

So we excited for AFCON? I'll likely watch when it hits the knockout phase.

Nope
Gabon is facing some serious political issues
And many top cameroonians players opted to stay with their club (Matip, Choupo-Moting ...)
can't blame them our federation is a mess just like the whole country.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Credit to West Ham for showing Payet how much of a cunt he is. I'd make him sit out the rest of his contract out of spite.

NHale

Someone should careful watch for the personal safety of the xenophobic assholes at SkySports considering a no-name manager that doesn't know nothing about the Premier League just beat the golden boy of English coaches.

T-Rex.

Banned
Don't know why Ranieri decided to match Chelsea with the formation. It looks like the Leicester players have no idea what they're supposed to be doing.

NHale

Don't know why Ranieri decided to match Chelsea with the formation. It looks like the Leicester players have no idea what they're supposed to be doing.

He's trying to do use the same tactic Spurs used against them. The problem is that the personnel doesn't fit this system like Spurs do.

King_Moc

Banned
The new Payet song is amazing.

Fuck off payet
Dimitri payet
We just don't want you anymore
You've got some fucking front
You money grabbing cunt
So fuck off Dimitri payet

I hope they make him rot. Asking for a transfer is one thing. Refusing to play is another.

Beefy

The new Payet song is amazing.

Fuck off payet
Dimitri payet
We just don't want you anymore
You've got some fucking front
You money grabbing cunt
So fuck off Dimitri payet

I hope they make him rot. Asking for a transfer is one thing. Refusing to play is another.

Lallana did the same to us sadly.

Syder

Been saying for months the stadium is fine, if not ideal, people just couldn't handle the shite performances on top of the board shenanigans. Atmosphere was amazing in the second half today; just give us something to shout about. Pretty much shoved it up all of our critics with our last 6 league games, especially the performances at home.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Bilic when asked about Payet: "Let's talk about Andy Carroll, Randolph, let's talk about Mark Noble for fuck's sake:"

Hahahaha

Top Bottom