• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

casiopao

Well, I guess it won't be as easy as Pep but I'm counting on the ex-manager motivation to see Real Madrid be serious for a complete match for once.

I am kinda afraid of Bayern here especially when they are handled by Mr. UCL lol. Carlo had the reputation of winning cup matches there.^^

Man, if only Carlo coaches us when he is already experience rather than us in the Early times.T_T

casiopao

Things have changed. Juve is super strong and solid imo. Not like PSG.

I hope so lol. Hope Allegri will stay firm to his philosophy there and make sure we can keep holding clean sheet and perfectly drilled strategy.

I would hate to see another fiasco like last year vs Bayern.T_T

casiopao

Barca this year is shit. I wish we had against them instead of Bayern tbh.

I really had hard time seeing anyone saying Barca is shit lol.

I mean, they literally just steam rolled PSG there. How can u guys call them shit.O_O

I can only hope our El Pipita and La Joya can save us and deliver us some goals there. If only our Il Principino is as fit as before.T_T

Kolx

I really had hard time seeing anyone saying Barca is shit lol.

I mean, they literally just steam rolled PSG there. How can u guys call them shit.O_O

I can only hope our El Pipita and La Joya can save us and deliver us some goals there. If only our Il Principino is as fit as before.T_T

They did it because PSG played like complete shit in the 2nd game, and even then missed many goals that could've ended the match. Ofc they're still not an easy team to beat, but they're no where near what they used to be and I believe Juve has more chance than Barca.

casiopao

They did it because PSG played like complete shit in the 2nd game, and even then missed many goals that could've ended the match. Ofc they're still not an easy team to beat, but they're no where near what they used to be and I believe Juve has more chance than Barca.

Let hope so.^^ There is a reason why we spend so much on Pipita and Pjanic there.

If Pjanic can score some free kick set piece and Higuain can put some goal there, i would be so damn happy.^^

Audioboxer

I hope he realises how much out there he is becoming. This is becoming embarrasing

It's his siege mentality of us vs them, however, it often backfires spectacularly. When you're winning everything and on top of your game you can get away with it. When you still have a load of work to do as the team is still underperforming, drawing too much and crumbling in high-pressure games, meh, risky, as it can drive down player morale and lead to lazy players like I said earlier (what's the point in trying if the boss says the world is against us?).

Jarnet87

Should be doing it more often. To all teams. Captain and offending player only. Rest can fuck off no matter the decision.

a financial fine does nothing, Only way to change the behavior is docking points or suspending players for conduct like that (crowding, asking for cards, diving etc.) Like that Chelsea vs Tottenham game late last season was a big a shit show as there is lol.

El Topo

I thought Bayern have been shit all year. I mean, only ten points off their competitors? Try harder.

Bayern *have* been shit this season. They've been much, much better though in 2017 and the competition has dropped quite a few points.
Do we have Arsenal to thank for this resurrection?

tim.mbp

Schalke are winning the EL.

himZD0Mh.jpg

DBT85

a financial fine does nothing, Only way to change the behavior is docking points or suspending players for conduct like that (crowding, asking for cards, diving etc.) Like that Chelsea vs Tottenham game late last season was a big a shit show as there is lol.

Couldn't agree more. But since we know the FA have less spine than a slug, it won't happen lol.

lol, Keane taking no shit.

He's a cranky bastard, but sometimes funny.

What I've always like about him is no matter whether you agree or not, he'll tell you exactly what he thinks, most pundits dance around it because they don't want to upset anyone.

Top Bottom