• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Audioboxer

So Man Utd decide to accept how shite they are in the league and throw in the towel. Arsenal should be rejuvenated? This is Wenger's chance?

Looks like Drawinho has taken over for the game. While Liverpool have been playing pretty damn well, they can thank Arsenal and United for rolling out the red carpet for them.

EmiPrime

So Man Utd decide to accept how shite they are in the league and throw in the towel. Arsenal should be rejuvenated? This is Wenger's chance?

Looks like Drawinho has taken over for the game. While Liverpool have been playing pretty damn well, they can thank Arsenal and United for rolling out the red carpet for them.

Steady on, this match (Saints Arsenal) has more than a whiff of 0-0 to it.

RocknRola

That goal definitely killed some of Atletico's energy, which is only natural, and gave some extra confidence to RM.

Right now, the 2-2 feels more likely than a 3-1.

Audioboxer

Yesssssssssssss I reverse jinxed us.

You over at the BBC aye? lol

RX4wvUV.png

Mimosa97

No, but they weren't playing against Higuain either.

Juve's weapons will be Dybala, Pjanic and maybe an inspired Alves. Ramos, Pepe, Varane and even Nacho runs miles around Higuain (quite literally).

Okay i haven't followed football much this year. Thought higuain was killing it with juve this year but i guess i was misinformed.

Pachimari

I think we've done well in calming the storm, and somewhat getting our own game going.

I kind of want Sergio Ramos to be taken out now, so we'll have him for the finale. He's on a yellow afterall and we need him for that final.

RocknRola

Okay i haven't followed football much this year. Thought higuain was killing it with juve this year but i guess i was misinformed.

It's his 2nd best season (purely in terms of numbers) and he scored 2 important goals against Monaco away (he had only scored 3 goals in the CL this season before those). So yes, he is doing well, but he is not Juve's best player as far as I'm concerned. In fact he is known for chocking in big games too (on a club and national team level).

An inspired Dybala can, at this point, be the ruin of any team. Just like an inspired Ronaldo, an inspired Neymar or an inspired Messi.

panty

Why is Danilo still getting playtime? He is easily the worst player out there, we should sell him while he's worth something.

Top Bottom