• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

casiopao

Oh shit, we don't need him at Real Madrid. But I thought about something like Juventus, Chelsea or even Manchester United to be honest (even though they've been unspectacular these past years, they still have a rich history.)

Juventus already had its salary ceiling stretch long thanks to Higuain transfer lol. I sure as hell believe Juventus next year or next 2 year is not going to be a big big stars transfer which is the reason why i also think that Juventus probably now will target Douglas Costa and maybe Tolisso for the next transfer rather than expensive one like Alexis Sanchez or any that come from EPL.^^ (We don't want to get transfer ban here.T_T)

Considering Chelsea and MU had tons of muney, they should get the player there lol.^^

Is that not RM's prerogative? Buy players they don't need.

And here i though RM should had learn a bit more after James and Morata rotting on the bench.T_T

Part of me wants Atlético to score early to make this exciting. The other part wants Real to score early so I can go back to playing Overwatch.

casiopao

Part of me wants Atlético to score early to make this exciting. The other part wants Real to score early so I can go back to playing Overwatch.

I can't see Atletico winning this game at all lol. The wall is simply to tall to climb.(Except if Ramos did what Ramos did the best again lol.^^)

Syder

Final CL game & Madrid derby at the Vicente Calderon. Atlético will bring it. Can't see them scoring enough goals to overturn the deficit though.

miserable

Benzema in the starting lineup again...

post-39687-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-extreme-H2YN.gif

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Benzema starting in this game is just rewarding laziness and poor form.

Atletico seems to be present this time.

Oh, goal already.

Pachimari

I havent watched to many RM games this year but isnt Danilo like your worst player? He looks so clumsy and insecure and I dont think ive ever seen hem be good.
I don't know about him being our worst player, I wouldn't say so, but yeah, the pressure is breathing him down his neck, and he hasn't done anything to show he should be here.

Fucking penalty motherfuckers.

Pachimari

So fucking typical of us... not really prepared for the storm coming. Of course Atletico will give us the hardest fight ever.

We gotta calm down, take out the tempo of the match.

Zidane should have put in the B team. That's much better than this.
This would have been way better.

Top Bottom