• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Happy for Dirk Kuyt.

C_y0VgQXUAIeb2x.jpg
Happy for the Feyenoorders from a psv'er. Finally!

King_Moc

Banned
Yeah this is good

I cant tell if this score is more West Ham being shit or Liverpool being good

I'm still not certain if they've come out of the tunnel for the second half yet, so i'm gonna go with West Ham being shit.

Haha after being so fucking nervous all week. I will settle for 4th, sign a bunch of boss players during the summer and then go through the qualifiers.

With FSG in charge? I'm not so sure.

TeddyBoy

Yeah I'm not sure how good we've really played today or if it was just West Ham being shite but still.

Our third was lucky since it looked like a handball by Giny but I'll take it :p

slider

That defending by Collins lmao

Yeah, that's "hope I've packed my trunks..." if ever I saw it.

Grats 'pool. I don't think you looked that good. But we were piss poor. A result where we had nothing to play for and loads of important starters out.

On the plus side, thought Feghouli looked lively when he came on. Shame he hadn't had more opportunities.

casiopao

Napoli's so amazing.

Sarri is really a great tactical coach there.^^ The way the team free flowing movement is amazing.O_O Losing Pipita does not weaken them like a lot there. Hell, they end up being better as cumulative team.O_O

lol Inter.

Inter doing Inter lol. Lose 5 in 6 games lol. I am soo happy seeing them self destruct this badly.^^

Best defence, players with proven ability and a record for selling top quality players.

We had record of selling top quality player....when we had the same quality replacement lol.^^ Sandro, Alves(Is not that strong defensively though.) and Bonnuci still don't have any proper replacement lol. We can sell them to you guys maybe the next three year when our replacement had all matured lol.^^

tim.mbp

Sarri is really a great tactical coach there.^^ The way the team free flowing movement is amazing.O_O Losing Pipita does not weaken them like a lot there. Hell, they end up being better as cumulative team.O_O

Rooting for Juve so Napoli gets 2nd #awkward

Top Bottom