• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
When will a coach finally have the balls to put Rooney on the bench where he belongs?

Lunar FC

Fun fact: The first time I watched Mkhitaryan play, before I knew who he was, I thought the announcer didn't know his name and just kept calling him 'The Qatarian' (as in somebody from Qatar).

Is that even what they call people from Qatar? :p

Syder

Yikes, Fellaini just gets worse with age.
I was a big Fellaini fan when he was at Everton. Since moving to United the worst parts of his game have increased ten fold. It's a shame because under the right tutelage he could have been a top level enforcer.

Portugeezer

9r5QcoH.gif

Clydefrog

I was a big Fellaini fan when he was at Everton. Since moving to United the worst parts of his game have increased ten fold. It's a shame because under the right tutelage he could have been a top level enforcer.

Yeah, I remember him at Everton. He was DECENT! Now he's ass trash

faridmon

He was being played correctly at Everton. He was a beast for us. Incredible ball control and impeccable vision at Defending midfield.

I believe Man United have ruined him. He is all over the place and has no goal in matches.

Top Bottom