• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

That was ridiculous to watch, especially since my family have seats basically just a bit behind one of the corners. I can take the win but the ref might need some coaching.

I dunno. I think all three were penalties. The problem comes from the consistency of the referees. You will see dozens of incidents in the Premier League alone today like that Knudsen foul, and nothing will be given.

Knudsen was a fucking idiot to grab hold anyway. The ref had just been talking to, and even booked, Berra 30 seconds prior to that incident. It's obvious that he would be keeping a close eye on what's going on.

It was quite funny hearing the Reading fans booing their players for keeping hold of the ball and stringing passes together, when all Ipswich fans want is to actually see our lot keeping the ball down and moving it about a bit.

bjaelke

City: Bravo, Sagna, Otamendi, Stones, Kolarov, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva (C), Sterling, Nolito, Iheanacho

United: De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Blind, Shaw, Fellaini, Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Rooney, Lingard, Ibrahimovic

Audioboxer

As much as I think this is the best United squad of the last few years I still fear City hammering us.

Up to Mou to show today he is the extra edge United need to start winning most important games.

Lunar FC

Has Raheem Sterling ever had a good haircut?

I liked this one:
maxresdefault.jpg

Every since he left it has been terrible doe.

Syder

Seriously though, fuck Mourinho for trying to make the derby boring by playing Rooney, Lingard and Fellaini...

Motherfucker, you have Herrera, Mata and Martial/Rashford on the bench.

Top Bottom