• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Syder

Apart from Oggy (arguable) and, I guess the fullbacks too, that's as strong as we could be.

Now Ighalo is bound to score.
Byram will be fine if he lets Antonio attack and he focuses on defending. Masuaku has been quality so far. It all comes down to Payet & Lanzini's fitness today. If they're on the ball this should be good.

slider

Byram will be fine if he lets Antonio attack and he focuses on defending. Masuaku has been quality so far. It all comes down to Payet & Lanzini's fitness today. If they're on the ball this should be good.

I know Byram hasn't had a huge amount of experience in the PL but I'm hopeful he'll develop into a Cresswell. Masuaku has been superb!

Should've gone today but my wife landed back in the country this morning so it didn't feel right. Although she's currently catching up on sleep... :|

Edit: Antonio! Love that big lump.

bjaelke

Tom Williams @tomwfootball
Guardiola says Kolarov has lost some teeth. Doesn't know how.

fellaini.png

Pachimari

4-0 Pepe. What a drop by the goalkeeper lol.

Morata seriously needs to score some goals, especially in a match like this, while Benzema is out.

Syder

FFS. Took my dog for a walk in the bloody rain and come back to see we're now 2-3 down. To Watford. FFS.
Their first goal was bad luck but at that point we should have adapted. Fair play to Deeney for his well taken goal but Adrian and Collins didn't cover themselves in glory. 2-2 at HT from riding high and the good vibes were totally killed. Bilić can't blame Antonio for this defensive performance. Man is mad, do something about it ffs.

Syder

3 points are unattainable now when they should have been guaranteed. A draw wouldn't even make me feel better at this point.

We should really ask for the season to start in September.

Happy for Son and Kane, could do with Janssen coming on and grabbing one now to get up and running.

Cant wait for Wembley on Wednesday. Coys

Top Bottom