• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

King_Moc

Banned
Sturrigde is awful.

Leicester's fluke seems to be over, they're playing like mid tables. Mahrez should've made a transfer, at this rate the elite won't knock on the door again.

Yeah, terrible :p

And you don't fluke 38 games. People have wised up and they've lost the most important player. But it was not a fluke.

SkylineRKR

Yeah, terrible :p

And you don't fluke 38 games. People have wised up and they've lost the most important player. But it was not a fluke.

With Fluke I mean, Mahrez, Vardy etc won't have such a season again. And yeah 38 games is not a fluke but LvG's United was in shambles, Chelsea and City were in shambles, Liverpool sacked Rodgers etc. It was more or less a perfect storm. Spurs were the biggest threat.

Beefy

Kasper Schmeichel coming straight back after a hernia operation seems ill-advised.

CsAo9DVWYAQ76Fg.jpg

Ogbonna.. haha

Liverpool forever living up to the definition of inconsistency. Scores 4 against Leicester and Arsenal, loses 2-0 to Burnley.

Encouraging to see Lallana work this hard though. Hoping to see Sturridge slowly build his form to get back to his goal scoring ways in the league.

Best wishes.

bjaelke

Liverpool forever living up to the definition of inconsistency. Scores 4 against Leicester and Arsenal, loses 2-0 to Burnley.

Encouraging to see Lallana work this hard though. Hoping to see Sturridge slowly build his form to get back to his goal scoring ways in the league.

Best wishes.

Mane didn't play in one of those games.

Firmino an excellent choice of captain this week, haha. That'll be my only good decision of the season.

Shame about Southampton but they've only got themselves to blame. They'd have had another 20 minutes to search for an equaliser if Forster had been a bit quicker with that goal kick.

SkylineRKR

lol Barca.1-0 down against Alaves. Their only chance, and I don't think Cillesen could help it. Defense slept and pass was converted perfectly.

Top Bottom