• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Syder

A 1-1 draw away at PSG this early in the season is a pretty good result for Arsenal.
xR81A5Z.png

Well proud of PSV but we did it on ourselfs for not taking the changes we got. Very mature play and we can say with proud we made it atleti difficult for thr 3rd time now :) this team is something

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I know one match is nothing but i still have my concerns for Saturday. Then again, i support Huddersfield, so I'm always concerned, this season has been an anomaly, we haven't been scoring enough where possible.

Makeda

So who is going to be the manager Sunderland will hire in December and get them out of relegation by winning 4 out of the last 5 PL games?

Steve Bruce probably...

BBC's comment on Barca's 7-0 mauling of Celtic is gold :D

"Barca's speed of thought and movement was delicious. Football, yes, but not as anybody in Scotland knows it."

PSG: What is the general consensus on Cavani? As far as I can see he is one the most frustrating strikers I have ever witnessed. Given that he has great ability when it all goes well, he is legitimately top class... However, he seems to consistently fluff his lines in the big games or go missing no matter if he's wearing a PSG or Uruguay shirt >_>

Top Bottom