• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

bjaelke

mr17en_07372x717.png
mr17en_10372x735.png
Something's rotten in the state of Monaco

Source: CIES Football Observatory Monthly Report n°17 - September 2016

LNBL

Looks like we are changing our formation for the game against Atletico Madrid tonight. 2 strikers with 5-3-2 instead of 4-3-3.

Hope we can manage to get a draw atleast. We are probably chanceless against Bayern, so for any CL progression we need points against Atletico

PatjuhR

Looks like we are changing our formation for the game against Atletico Madrid tonight. 2 strikers with 5-3-2 instead of 4-3-3.

Hope we can manage to get a draw atleast. We are probably chanceless against Bayern, so for any CL progression we need points against Atletico

This is wrong. These are not the games where you change formations.

I'd keep the 4-3-3 with Hendrix, Guardado and Propper in midfield. Narsingh in for speed on the right. I mean you gotta defend, but you are also not finishing 2nd with two draws against Madrid.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton

This looks like a formation change one would rather do against Bayern, not against Atletico.

LNBL

This is wrong. These are not the games where you change formations.

I'd keep the 4-3-3 with Hendrix, Guardado and Propper in midfield. Narsingh in for speed on the right. I mean you gotta defend, but you are also not finishing 2nd with two draws against Madrid.

This looks like a formation change one would rather do against Bayern, not against Atletico.

Exactly, personally I think he will just start 4-3-3 and make the standard change of putting on an extra defender if the game needs it.

Gonna be a difficult game either way

Pachimari

I think I'm gonna start watch four football matches at the same time on the tv, one in each corner. And then just have sound from one of the streams. Bam!

Syder

For anyone in the UK that has BT Sport, The UEFA Champions League Goals Show actually shows the goals as they go in. So it's like Jeff and the Boys on Soccer Saturdays except when a goal is scored they actually show it.

I usually watch that and have a game of my preference on my second monitor.

TheFlow

Banned
getting pumped for this fifa 17 demo. no messi on the cover is a auto buy

also guys is Hull city supposed to be good this year? the only team to give Swansea the roughest time

dc89

There is a crazy rainstorm in Manchester right now.
If the City game starts there's no way it finishes.

City: Bravo, Zabaleta, Otamendi, Stones, Kolarov, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling, Navas, Agüero.

Pachimari

I'm gonna watch Barcelona for the first time this season, and is looking forward to seeing Ter Stegen again, but also Umtiti and Gomes.

bjaelke

Oliver Kay @OliverKayTimes
Confirmed: Manchester City v Borussa Monchengladbach is POSTPONED following pre-match downpour. #MCFC

Bumhead

Banned
Hmm.

Sheffield is only a short hop across the Pennines from Manchester and our game with Bristol City looks like it's going ahead. I live in Hillsborough as well, 10 mins walk from the ground.

Delayed until 8pm though, and there's a 10 yard patch under water in one of the corners..

Top Bottom