• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

panty

Once again our build up play is shit, we struggle to get the ball past midfield.

Time for Ramos to get a red card and a pen against us and Ronaldo to miss every chance while Bale limps the rest of the match.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
If only Real would have on the bench a midfielder who can give some great decisive passes from time to time.

edit: Bale doesn't save the day today.

Lunar FC

I just can't bother to care about champions league. We all know the same 4-5 clubs that will make semis and they're all clubs I have no desire to even follow. Guess that's the premier league fan in me.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
James!! The Alex Hunter storyline! Impressed the manager, helped win the game...does he have the 10+ passes?

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Vázquez replacing Bale was such a bad substitution.

Edit: And Real played like shit most of the time. What's with the overuse of long balls from CB or DM? I remember the times when Real was able to build the play with short fast passes.

sora87

Gladbach just seemed way off the pace tonight, I've not seen any of their league matches yet this season but they were a lot better than that last season

EmiPrime

Paolo Di Canio suspended after displaying 'dux' tattoo by Sky Italia

Paolo di Canio has been suspended from his role as a Sky Italia pundit after showing on air a tattoo referring to Italian dictator Benito Mussolini.

The ex-West Ham striker revealed his tattoo of the word "dux" during their Premier League coverage on Sunday, prompting a protest on social media.

The Latin word is the origin of the Italian "duce" meaning leader - Il Duce was the title adopted by Mussolini.

TheFlow

Banned
Going to London in December so I decided to look up the prices for the Arsenal vs Manchester City match. Hory shit! are these the normal prices for soccer games over there.

the starting price is 190 for a game that is 3 months away.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Going to London in December so I decided to look up the prices for the Arsenal vs Manchester City match. Hory shit! are these the normal prices for soccer games over there.

the starting price is 190 for a game that is 3 months away.

No, we are pathetic with our ticket prices

Syder

are these the normal prices for soccer games over there.
nyep.gif

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I know it is going to be a great match too, but I can't justify the price for it. oh well.

yeah it's normally ridiculously expensive at Arsenal but you picked possibly the most ridiculously expensive game because it's against the best team in the league and it's a week before Christmas.

TheFlow

Banned
find a local pub or something. That'll be the best way to watch it anyway.

it is like the movies where people go crazy over their favorite clubs?

I can actually see myself going to a pub to watch the game for sure though.

Luckily, there are lots of London clubs. If you really want to see a match, see one.
already on premier trying to see who is playing between December 16-20

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
it is like the movies where people go crazy over their favorite clubs?

I can actually see myself going to a pub to watch the game for sure though.

Yeah, in the UK at least, I've no idea about the US

EDIT: Oh, you're British, Flow? I never knew haha. Just assumed you were a yank in the Comic thread

Top Bottom