• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

United may have sorted themselves out by late October but I still don't think they'll be in good enough shape to beat City.

Even with a healthy team of

De Gea
Valencia. Bailly Smalling Shaw
Carrack
Hererra. Pogba
Rashford. Ibra Martial

ManCity plays a better brand of football on the pitch. IMO the Reds are no better than 3rd in the league.

la_briola

here is the goal by Bastian Oczipka: https://streamable.com/s1sm watch the alternate angles.

such a perfect hit.
cm-vi3.gif

I agree, lovely.
clock-eyebrow.gif

Floody

Some tough games in the 4th round, I'm feeling confident against Spurs though, probably should have beat them the other week at their ground, so hopefully we can at Anfield.

Another Manchester derby should be fun too. Think City will take it again, though. Gotta say it'd be an impressive bottle job if Arsenal somehow fuck up this and go out aswell.

Some tough games in the 4th round, I'm feeling confident against Spurs though, probably should have beat them the other week at their ground, so hopefully we can at Anfield.

Another Manchester derby should be fun too. Think City will take it again, though. Gotta say it'd be an impressive bottle job if Arsenal somehow fuck up this and go out aswell.

Kane won't play. He would probably have gotten in shape by then, plus Spurs got Champions League to focus on too!

Oxx

What happened to Messi?

There was a surprising lack of excitement for that game last night. I had it on in the background with the sound muted.

Blablurn

Carlo Ancelotti: "The main difference I find between the clubs [Bayern Munich & Real Madrid] is that here I count with a president who was a footballer and easily understands what is going on"

Fdkn

Carlo Ancelotti: "The main difference I find between the clubs [Bayern Munich & Real Madrid] is that here I count with a president who was a footballer and easily understands what is going on"

He's so useless... doesn't even know his own president. Karl Hopfner was not a footballer lol

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Was Emery a mistake 🤔...

He's just poor at doing what Blanc made look easy. Win in Ligue 1. I think he'll be fine, given time.

Doesn't help when Serge Aurier shits the bed and has himself sent off in the first 46 minutes either.

Our supermodel... I mean goalkeeper Karius will start tomorrow. Feel a bit sorry for Mignolet.

Don't feel sorry. It's been 3 years now, time for an improvement. Of course, if Mignolet can prove himself to start over Karius, he will. Klopp did give him a new contract just a few months ago.

If Karius is starting, hopefully the pressure doesn't get to him. That's essentially what happened to Mignolet, given the high expectations after Pep left.

That being said, I fully expect Hull to become world class tomorrow.

Best wishes.

Jarnet87

I had a vision that Rooney starts and gets sent off with a viscous straight red, United lose and he never starts another game under Mou.

Top Bottom