• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Ramos did the exact same thing in the last game but the referee didn't see it and he faked a head injury from the ball to mask it. How difficult can it be not to jump for the ball in the penalty box holding the hands like that? It's like Germany at Euro all over again.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
lol Rooney missed a sitter. Well done Roo.
He seriously has become the Nike World Cup 2010 commercial dark timeline version of himself lol.

SNF20SPDCAR-380_1047272a.jpg

Gandalf

Rooney continues to be the weakest link.

Carrick has been badly missed in the centre. Calm composed guy on the ball.

Still think we'll qualify, but you never know with cup games. Bring on Rashford please.

Memphis has been invisible as always.

Heshinsi

Gimme that Rooney just now tbh.

Lol
Rooney continues to be the weakest link.

Carrick has been badly missed in the centre. Calm composed guy on the ball.

Still think we'll qualify, but you never know with cup games. Bring on Rashford please.

Memphis has been invisible as always.

He wasn't completely invisible...I very clearly noticed his pathetic attempt at a spin move near the corner, and it made me chuckle.

daxter01

8/8/2010 Blackace was here
Zidane has no idea whats he doing. Sub bale and keep ronaldo in and makes us watch benzemas lazy ass for 75 minute. Zidane is second Di matteo

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
My main grip with Zidane is that Real is playing practically one tactic only: long or short pass on the wing and cross in the box maybe something comes out of it. There is no action on the middle except for a rare shoot from Kroos or like James last game.

I miss the beautiful one-two passes and actions in the middle that Real used to do some years ago.

Heshinsi

Ah, why is Faillaini warming up? He moves up and down the pitch like a conductor less locomotive; big, slow, and dumb.

NHale

Ah, why is Faillaini warming up? He moves up and down the pitch like a conductor less locomotive; big, slow, and dumb.

He's winning against the mighty Northampton. Time to park the bus for Mourinho.

And yes I know that Fellaini was already ready to enter before Herrera scored.

EDIT - If every Man Utd showed this never quit mentality that Rashford proved this team would be a lot different.

Lunar FC

EFL Fourth round draw:

West Ham vs Chelsea
Man Utd vs Man City
Arsenal vs Reading
Liverpool vs Tottenham
Bristol City vs Hull City
Leeds vs Norwich
Newcastle vs Preston
Southampton vs Sunderland

Tough draw for the pool, but looking forward to the match.

Top Bottom