• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of good Chelsea challenges today.

DHCPWT_XYAE7Q0L.jpg

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I mean if you literally Google "soccer streams" and click the first link with the site beginning with R, there you go. That's why I say if TV providers make it overly complicated and restrictive for end users they run the risk of even "moral upstanding citizes" getting pissed off. If you pay £40 or more for all the sports packages each month on top of the rest of your TV package, phone and BB and get told "3pm kick off means you can't watch bro" it'll cause the undesired reaction of pushing people to streams.

Begin the battles of the UK Government in its authoritarian approach 'shutting down the internet' getting the courts to block streaming websites like it does torrent sites.

yeah that's what I use

Definite red too

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
7th August: Cahill expresses concern over squad depth

12th August: Cahill gets himself sent off after 13 mins, and now he's suspended

I've just stayed a subscriber since the old price. :)

Even got to keep it when I had my credit card suspended after it was "hijacked" and I didn't get my new one until after payment was due for the service. Their support staff called it a "gold account". :)

Aw man lucky. Can you only watch the sports stuff then?

You were wanting a red for a lesser challenge in the Community Shield last week.

Cahill's tackle was dangerous and could've injured him, definite red. Silly from him.

You'll have to remind me on that challenge because I dont recall.

Sad Boga had to go off, good chance for Christensen though, I guess

come the fuck on

Alonso tackle, some of the stuff last week (regardless for which team)

T-Rex.

Banned
Klopp on Coutinho: "I have to accept the decisions from owners, that's how it is. Sometimes from players. At this moment I focus on my team"

Whatever could that mean?

Mory Dunz

It's been a match so far. Nothing comically bad like every other prem game so far this season. Stoke looking keen so far.

seems good. a lot of misplaced passes from when I came on though. + Geoff cameron

where's the league wide goals though. I was promised one every 14 min
;)

Klopp on Coutinho: "I have to accept the decisions from owners, that's how it is. Sometimes from players. At this moment I focus on my team"

Whatever could that mean?

That Phil is a little shit and he'd be happy to cash in on him, but the owners won't sell

edit: Vokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom