• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

It could always be worse. You could support United.

K5DzenI.gif

Wonder when Klopp will realise his potential as Liverpool's messiah?

When he joined everybody bigged him up to get Liverpool a ton of trophies, and so far they have a grand total of none

Klopp's mission is to be Robin Hood. Everyone loves him.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
BREAKING: Jamie Redknapp v Jamie Carragher has just been added to the Mayweather v McGregor undercard.

Audioboxer

So, how are people watching?

giphy.gif

Is the Chelsea game one of those EPL games that people in the UK cannot watch despite subscribing to both Sky and BT Sports? It's complete horseshit how that happens. Makes zero sense. You're trying to watch football in the country it resides in and there is no legal way to watch it lol.

casiopao

Watching Emre Can is such a pile of roller coaster lol.

He provided an assist which is a positive thing. Then his fault lead to Pool conceding their second goal.....

I am confused on whether Juve should target him or not lol.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Is the Chelsea game one of those EPL games that people in the UK cannot watch despite subscribing to both Sky and BT Sports? It's complete horseshit how that happens. Makes zero sense. You're trying to watch football in the country it resides in and there is no legal way to watch it lol.

Yeah, all the 3pm games are unavailable, City one should be on later

About 4 games we can't watch today

SkyQ on my tablet. No need for my shitto internet to ruin anything.

3PM games tho bruv?

xintin

NBC is starting this shit in the US this year with their gold pass. Used to be every game was available on TV or online, now it’s something like each team has a minimum 3 games a season locked behind their paywall.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
NBC is starting this shit in the US this year with their gold pass. Used to be every game was available on TV or online, now it’s something like each team has a minimum 3 games a season locked behind their paywall.

I'm pretty pissed about this. I had been happy with NBC's coverage the past few seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom