• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Getting Nervous for United now

Please show up

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I just don't understand the short corner kicks for the teams that don't have the skills to pull something smart out of them.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I just don't understand the short corner kicks for the teams that don't have the skills to pull something smart out of them.
Tbf Newcastle are utilizing them well, they just haven't scored. They've looked more dangerous than Spurs so far imo

near

Gold Member
Not the best of halves for us, I think we'll break Newcastle down in the second half if they're more willing to come out and play because creatively we've been crap. The only positive I'll take from that half is the fact that Walker-Peters is holding it down well.

Kane should've gone for that tackle, he's tried to do him and has injured him.

We're doing alright really, all things considered, helped by Spurs being a bit shit.

Syder

I feel like with the athletics situation at our stadium this is going to be a regular thing for me

F2IpREZ.jpg

Oh well, my body is ready for some away day carnage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom