• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with them?
The table doesn't look that good. New transfers didn't work out?

All leaders on the pitch are gone really (zanka to huddersfield, delaney gone in january, cornelius to italy, Ludwig to werder) , and a few very badly timed injuries. For example we played almost all matches without a right back, as both were injured. Bengtsson came back from Mainz, now having the speed of Bergdølmo, and worst of all, neither Matic or Gregus are even half the player Delaney was.

So yeah, a combination of too many players leaving, as a result of the team peaking earlier than expected with CL last year... and the remaining and replacements having no confidence anymore, and a cunt like Youssef Toutouh who wants to leave, and has decided to just pretty much stop playing as he isn't getting that wish granted.

Kyoufu

Man Utd look like they may actually be title contenders this season.

which means football can't get any worse for me right now. :p

Stubo

Ken Adams

Some of you are hilarious. Rashford is fucking 19, He will be world class sooner than later. I remember Lukaku when he was 19 and looked what he turned into.

FuturusX

Man Utd look like they may actually be title contenders this season.

which means football can't get any worse for me right now. :p

Every cloud has silver lining. With all the free time I'll have by turning off games early, I can finally finish my novel and spend time with my family.

NHale

That's not a foul. Unless you wanted those 2 slight touches inside West Ham box to be penalties too. I hate this bullshit.

Against defenders you can't do shit, but if a defender boxes you out it's not a foul because it wasn't enough force.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
City and United look on a different level than the other teams this year. I still think City will win it because they have actually also a defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom