• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
80': Anthony Martial comes on. ➡️
87': Anthony Martial scores. ⚽️
90': Anthony Martial gets an assist. 🅰️

NHale

Player of the match according to BT Sport: Phil Jones.

He completely nullified West Ham attacking force by himself.

Utd deffo have the most balanced starting 11 in the league but not much depth. They will deffo go top 2 this season.

To me they still need a left back and someone that can play on the right wing. Also if they don't resign Ibra, they are too dependent on Lukaku and Matic being healthy during the entire year.

City have the better 11 but they are also too reliant on Kompany being healthy. Their bench is also better than most starting 11 on the EPL.

Jarnet87

That's what I said. Martial is way better than Rashford.

In form, yeah I agree Martial is a better player than Rashford. He also has 2 years of development on him. Problem is When he is having a poor game he tends to sulk and his all around game drops. Rashford may have bad games but he always keeps his attitude positive and doesn't neglect defensive duties or give up. Rashford fits What Jose wants more.

I feel bad for Chicharito, Leverkusen could have been in the top 10 in Bundesliga. Instead goes to West Ham and possibly be low on the table.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Table reads

1️⃣. Man Utd
2️⃣. Huddersfield
3️⃣. Man City
4️⃣. Spurs
5️⃣. Arsenal
6️⃣. Burnley

slider

We were shit. Nothing at all. Not a fan of Arnautović especially with what we paid.

Maybe Kouyate and Lanzini returning (when?) might make a bit of a difference. But thought we were really poor.

Oh well, as long as Spurs don't win the league, I'm happy with an interesting title race.

Audioboxer

Annoying, smug, overconfident, glory hunting Man Utd fans in here be like

XIVLFRk.png

VsU5BFM.gif

norinrad

At least we all agree they are a lot more exciting than with Louis Van Gaal.

Hahaha that side was more fluid and enjoyable to watch. Mou is at United to prove to Chelsea they should not have sacked him. He has no more passion nor pleasure in his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom