• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolx

Honest questions:

Do PSG have any chance of winning the UCL?

If the chemistry is there, which teams have better offence than PSG?

Yes. They had a chance to win it last year without Neymar if it wasn't for their unbelievable bad defense against Barca.

I don't know what's worse. ESPN commentary or ESPN ads.

Also, what's going on with Bale. He had started to look good for the last two pre-season matches...

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Children as young 10 have been injured after a brawl broke out between more than 200 football fans.

Children as young as 10 were injured after a brawl broke out between more than 200 football fans in a coach park.
Five people were arrested in the wake of the fight after the Middlesbrough v Sheffield United game on Saturday.
Cleveland Police said youngsters were "terrified" by the violence, which left one police officer in hospital.
Sheffield United said the culprits were facing banning orders. Those held remain in custody while inquiries continue.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-40915617

Syder

Children as young 10 have been injured after a brawl broke out between more than 200 football fans.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-40915617
Sheffield United - Scum club

143001.png

Beefy

If I was the owner of Barca I would use the Neymar money to buy young talented players that are back up atm. None of this Paulinho shit

danthefan

Yes. They had a chance to win it last year without Neymar if it wasn't for their unbelievable bad defense against Barca.

So... they didn't really have a chance of winning it last year. It would be a huge shock if they won it this season. Barca weren't good enough last season including Neymar, the rest of this PSG side isn't as good as the rest of the Barca side.

The over pronunciation of player names is horrible distracting, they go from talking normally to putting on a fake accent out of nowhere.
Lmao before I even saw you typing this.

This ESPN commentator is annoying me with how he tries to pronounce the names so goddamn heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom