• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
85': Paulo Dybala. ⚽️
90': Paulo Dybala. ⚽️
93': Murgia ⚽️

Lashley

Juventus 2-3 Lazio FT:

Alessandro Murgia's 93rd minute goal wins the Supercoppa Italiana for Lazio despite a late Juventus comeback.

DHIxvbMXYAAdLZA.jpg:large

RocknRola

Wonder if CR7 will play at all today. While RM isn't scoring, they are creating chances. Get Asensio in there for Bale and that should already make a world of difference.

Barça needs more..well, everything. They need to play faster and press up RM a whole lot more. Also their midfield is breaking a part too easily, it often feels like there are 4 defenders and then 6 attackers only. They can't allow Modric, Kros and Isco to play at will.

RocknRola

I didn't say he came up with it, just that back then there was this constant elevated animosity and tension which resulted in lots of fouling and bickering.

It's not a modern classico if Pepe or Ramos don't get a random red card for kicking someone.

If anything he created a long lasting tradition lol

Lashley

Neymar's PSG debut:

⏰ Minutes: 90
⚽️ Goals: 1
🎯 Assists: 1
💰 Money Earned: €5,500

Decent 😳🔥

Sorbete

Honest questions:

Do PSG have any chance of winning the UCL?

If the chemistry is there, which teams have better offence than PSG?

Pachimari

Yup, both fairly crappy kits. Plus they kinda clash a bit with each other, RM should have played with their regular white one.
I think our away shirt is damn beautiful, especially the color. I do agree that the two shirts clash though. We should have played in our white shirts.

Tunoku

Neymar's PSG debut:

⏰ Minutes: 90
⚽️ Goals: 1
🎯 Assists: 1
💰 Money Earned: €5,500

Decent 😳🔥

Neymar's first night at PSG:

⏰ Minutes of Sleep: 660
⚽️ Goals: 0
🎯 Assists: 0
💰 Money Earned: €25,500