• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
DHJBx9vXUAA_UsY.jpg:large

Beefy

Always the same dumb responds "they both do it", when it's clear they dont. Do you even follow La Liga?

Can you even not get crazy over football?
I do, I watch a lot of it is that ok? All big teams have a biased and are treated differently then smaller teams.

Zasa

Barca sub on Denis, Alcacer &, Roberto. While RM sub on Ronaldo, Asensio & didn't even have Modric playing.

Levels to this shit

Barca are heading to the shambles they were in before Cruyff transformed the club, unfortunately. Cruyff and Pep helped lay a foundation where la masia players could walk into the first team and not look out of place. No such thing anymore (mainly down to the power held by messi, unbalanced wage book etc)

Their recruitment has also been shocking as of late.

Hope they get coutinho, but not dembele.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I dont understand why people hate Barcelona more than Real Madrid. It seems so irrational.

Barcelona gets the help of the referees in more important games than Real. See especially Champions League. Or this one. Real gets helped against smaller teams, but not so obvious in bigger games.

I dont understand why people hate Barcelona more than Real Madrid. It seems so irrational.

PoolGAF have legit grievances by now. Personally I've found it hard to deny Real's quality over the last couple of seasons, plus they seem to accept they're bastards, while Barca seem to thing they're better than that.

Barca are heading to the shambles they were in before Cruyff transformed the club, unfortunately. Cruyff and Pep helped lay a foundation where la masia players could walk into the first team and not look out of place. No such thing anymore (mainly down to the power held by messi, unbalanced wage book etc)

Their recruitment has also been shocking as of late.

Hope they get coutinho, but not dembele.

This things go in cycles, Barca were fortunate to have a bunch of talent come through at around the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom