• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally we were able to show Barcelona we are the best team in the world. And today our game was sub par.

Last Clasico in la Liga we lost because we were fucking idiots.

Today in 15 minutes we played in UCL Finals Levels

yoonshik

DHJEBjSVwAEWYSz.jpg
Beautiful.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
It was with the mail. He's refusing to train with the reserves and is getting fined for it. Apparently in January he was close to signing a new deal, but he thinks Conte put a stop to that, commented that he doesn't get close to his players, and lacks charisma. He wants to get back to Atletico, and has refused any deals that would take him anywhere else.

Does Atletico even want him?

People like Gary Linekar where hyping it to the stratosphere, all i saw was biased referring. Absolutely disgusting.

DrogbaIt'sADisgrace.gif
They just wanted to feel like they saw something special and were there for a massive footballing 'moment' when it was actually embarrassing. I was watching it with non-football fans and, of course, that game reinforced a lot of what people don't like about football.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
De Telegraaf: Tottenham £36m bid for Davinson Sanchez rejected by Ajax. He wants to go to Spurs. Real Madrid, Chelsea & Inter interested too

weekev

Banned
In other news week 1 of fantasy football saw the almighty weekevs winners pick up their first win of the season with a comfortable 74-39 point win against not nothing but a g thang.

Match of the opening week was undoubtedly panic at the disco vs Minho star where phonic were very unlucky to eventually lose 83 points to 84. Harsh!

RocknRola

Couldn't watch the game. Is it true that Ronaldo shoved the referee after the red card?

Yeah, but probably not the way you're imagining it. A light tap all in all, though he could still very much get fucked in terms of punishement (depends on what the ref wrote down and what the League decides).

Beefy

Watching US footy. They have a 'expert' who is worse then Quinn, here is a few lines she has used.

" When a team play more games together they know what each other do"

" When a player gets back from injury they step up training"

" Players that play a lot together play better"

" When a player gets back from injury they aren't at their peak"

" This player had concussion so he had to go off, he was disappointed and shaking his head when i asked him" Why not leave the dude alone?

and loads more shit

She is so fucking bad haha

Carl2291

Just caught the highlights of the classico.

Fuck Barca. Scum club. Fuck the referees who fall for that shit too. Justice was done.

Blablurn

This could be Barcas year of downfall. Even Dembele wont be able to help them.

Letting Neymar go was a mistake. A mistake everyone will talk about in the years to come.

Madrid got the title in their pocket now.

EDIT: And how the hell does Lashley already have 640 posts? lol

Footy GAF is back!

RocknRola

Letting Neymar go was a mistake. A mistake everyone will talk about in the years to come.

Eeeehh, let's see how it goes.

RM could throw it away too, it happens sometimes. Come January/February we'll have a much clearer picture of who can/will win it.

Footy GAF is back!

How do you check how many posts you have on mobile??? 🤔🤔

And yea, in about a week we have 73 pgs (100ppg)

Pennywise

Footy GAF is back!
They already started to get worse for 3-4 years or even longer. Youth players either bad or poached away. Important players leaving or getting too old. Horrible transfers with Matthieu,Vermaelen and the likes and no balance overall. No coach with a clear vision or anything that remotely resembles that.

So quite curious how Bayern will manage to replace their older players soon.

Kuro

Footy GAF is back!

You're wrong. Paulinho the GOAT will save them.

They already started to get worse for 3-4 years or even longer. Youth players either bad or poached away. Important players leaving or getting too old. Horrible transfers with Matthieu,Vermaelen and the likes and no balance overall. No coach with a clear vision or anything that remotely resembles that.

So quite curious how Bayern will manage to replace their older players soon.

Ribbery and Robben will be irreplaceable, more Robben than Ribbery imo. We have Coman on the wing, but he has really questionable decisions like 75% of the time. Finding a Robben replacement will be nearly impossible unless we luck out.

Perhaps who ever is the coach at the time, changes the formation of the attack 🤔.

RocknRola

I thought supercup bans had to be served in supercup matches only.

That's why Modric wasn't able to play today, from a ban he got in 2014.

Huh. Now that you mention it, yeah Modric wasn't even on the team due to that. I wonder what will happen.

I thought supercup bans had to be served in supercup matches only.

That's why Modric wasn't able to play today, from a ban he got in 2014.

That changed recently (after Modric's card). Also, I think any major ban goes across all competitions. (La Liga, CdR, Supercopa)

Jarnet87

I can only hope that Barcelona trying to poach Veratti is the reason PSG went hard for Neymar, it's too good to be true. The way they went after him I'm not sure Barca could have kept him even if his buyout clause was half a billion or a billion euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom