• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

lol are you really asking this.

What's so hard to understand about people hating a team full of cunts like Barcelona.

But your view is biased man, I don't see the whole Barca team as being cunts. Busquets/ Suarez are stand outs though

Well that was a Clasico...

- Ronaldo was an idiot for taking off his shirt because Messi did it at the Bernabeu

- Stupidest red card since Robinho got two yellows for the same celebration

- Barca is asking too much of Iniesta

- Asensio <3

- Busquet's decline in reaction time continues. Will be a liability if he is around next year.

- Bale and Benzema should not play together without Ronaldo or Morata up front.

- Two goals scored one one one against him, own goal and playing volleball? Pique for Ballon d'or.

- Varane's decision making has improved a bit since last year. Hopefully he keeps his head for the season.

- RFEF seems to have spent a lot of times training refs this summer.

Dierce

If anything, Barcelona failing to win anything this season might mean Messi going to another club next season. I really want to see how he does in another league.

NHale

Barca now has three days to close as many transfers as possible, they're gonna need them

They have bigger problems than care that much to win the SuperCup. The fact that they didn't have the replacements already lined up, shows how their board is failing.

Look at Tottenham when they sold Bale. They asked Real Madrid not to announce it until they signed the players they wanted before others knew they had the cash to sign. Barca had to knew way before that Neymar was going to leave, so how about you negotiate with PSG about reducing his price a bit but delaying the transfer, so you could line up the replacements without teams rising the prices because they know how much money Barça have, just like Dortmund is doing with Dembele. Do you really think Dortmund would refuse a 100M bid in June before the Neymar deal happened?

Right now they are stuck with overpriced players and quite frankly they have too many holes to fill.

I like how Barcelone plays with the ball. Messi is a football god. But they dive a lot, surround refs a lot and I hate it.

Real - at least to me don’t dive nearly as much and have been playing great football lately.

Also, Real’s been doing better bringing back academy talent that’s left Real Madrid than Barca has recently. Direct outputs are equally bad I think

Beefy

If anything, Barcelona failing to win anything this season might mean Messi going to another club next season. I really want to see how he does in another league.

Messi's wages are killing Barca, you would have thought he wouldn't want to milk them.

Tubie

I bet Messi misses the days when he had Xavi and Prime Iniesta behind him.

He now looks around and sees all the shit he's surrounded with.

Suarez and Messi are the only great players left in that team.

daxter01

8/8/2010 Blackace was here
He is the boss there, choosing next managers and transfers why would he leave

miViUWr.gif

What did he say?

It was with the mail. He's refusing to train with the reserves and is getting fined for it. Apparently in January he was close to signing a new deal, but he thinks Conte put a stop to that, commented that he doesn't get close to his players, and lacks charisma. He wants to get back to Atletico, and has refused any deals that would take him anywhere else.

"We are still working on all parts. We cannot build them. We have to have talks, we're looking at all parts of the team." - Klopp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBZ7AfZR9xs

Good to see him acknowledging the problems, saw another quote as well saying one new defender wouldn't solve our problems, which I also think is true. Just dunno where these signings would come from, who's even available and/or willing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom