• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasa

Feisty Klopp. From the press conference yesterday:

DHQ8p0oWAAAc0Lq.jpg

giphy.gif

Meltdown time. I want Liverpool to win though. They are pretty good vs top teams so they actually have a good chance to progress the most or even win the CL.

Also it helps that they get exhausted in PL and drop out of title race sooner.

Rumour round the way is Robertson does not train well, can't keep up, his general fitness is a bit poo.
Yeah this wouldn't surprise me. Our preseason training was intense physically and he was brought in relatively late. i don't really see him starting for like another month or so tbh.

Garjon

Meltdown time. I want Liverpool to win though. They are pretty good vs top teams so they actually have a good chance to progress the most or even win the CL.

Hoffenheim are naturally very well set up to exploit the team's flaws. Well organised defensively, good aerial ability and skillful wingers that can exploit the space vacated by a certain full back that goes marauding forward at the first sign of attack then jogs back when the ball is lost...

Rumour round the way is Robertson does not train well, can't keep up, his general fitness is a bit poo.
Well, shit. I hope they manage to get his fitness on track, would much prefer to see him start most games.

Zasa

Hoffenheim didn't lose a game at home in the league last year. Oh my word.
Yeah, people are really underestimating them it seems. Hoffenheim did great vs Bayern, RB & Dortmund last season.

Nagelsmann is brilliant. This'll hopefully be a fun 'gegenpressing' derby. Not sure what level they're at now though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom