• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

k8dlmYi.png

CKAMZN5.png

Liverpool not wanting to let Arsenal's defence reign supreme.

HgFwUT9.png

ElyrionX

Being able to take a bit of banter/flak is one thing, having to support a dying animal was another. Fergie fucked the club pushing for Moyes, and then employing Van Gaal was like advocating for an authoritarian dictator. It might work in some leagues, but not the EPL where you need to be able to adapt and change. Dark times.

You could not replace Fergie but Woodward and the board (including Fergie) done a masterpiece in how to totally arse up a club in no time.

I think the bigger mistake was overrelying on his ageing players in the last few seasons and not rebuilding a new core.

Moyes did himself no favour by dismantling the entire backroom though.

Audioboxer

I think the bigger mistake was overrelying on his ageing players in the last few seasons and not rebuilding a new core.

Moyes did himself no favour by dismantling the entire backroom though.

Worst move ever. Just in front of signing Fellaini. Although, Fellaini can be a squad rotation player if used properly.

Liverpool/Palace is a dark fixture for me. Anybody remember where Liverpool blew a game where their conceded 3 goals in 20 minutes or so? I couldnt believe it. My bet was shredded and I transformed into a angry person for ever!

MrS

Banned
Liverpool/Palace is a dark fixture for me. Anybody remember where Liverpool blew a game where their conceded 3 goals in 20 minutes or so? I couldnt believe it. My bet was shredded and I transformed into a angry person for ever!
You are referring to Crystanbul, of course.

I feel the same towards Arsenal - Fulham. Threw a 2-0 lead to Fulham at home, still equalize and miss a penalty in the last minute. From that day onward I swore eternal hatred to Arsenal.

valeo

West Ham have turned into Stoke

2 red cardable offences in 30 minutes

Fuck off Arnautovic - was always a prick at Stoke too.

Syder

Bilic is definitely getting sacked. I'm sorry, Syder.
I'm not sure how losing our best defender to injury in the warm up and a player getting sent off is Bilić's fault but okay.
West Ham have turned into Stoke

2 red cardable offences in 30 minutes

Fuck off Arnautovic - was always a prick at Stoke too.
The first red cardable offence was Southampton's though, ref has been poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom