• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tottenham needs to play the wings more rather than the line. Chelsea look week when players cut into the box and are more than comfortable with the cross.

Audioboxer

Is there any team better than Spurs at causing their own demise? I think they're even worse at it, or better depending on your perspective, than Arsenal.

Morata looked fucking great when he came on in the first match. Now in a match where the opponent got 70% possession he doesn't look so hot. No wonder...

I am far from convinced he is as good as Costa. But I think he has done fine for Chelsea so far.

I think Morata is a downgrade from Costa. Costa fits Chelsea style a whole lot better, i'm not saying Morata is a bad player but it will take time for him to adjust.

Moobabe

Morata looked fucking great when he came on in the first match. Now in a match where the opponent got 70% possession he doesn't look so hot. No wonder...

I am far from convinced he is as good as Costa. But I think he has done fine for Chelsea so far.

Behave fellas. The lad has had half a pre-season, moved to a new country and is in his second game against one of the best sides in the league while playing in a depleted team.

He's already got a goal and an assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom