• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Here comes the bit where we let them have the ball for the next 10 mins.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I can see it now: On Monday morning Ian Wright, in his unique broken English, will be proclaiming Lacazette as the next Henry.

MikeBison

Their keeper has cut out a metric fuck tonnes of those low driven balls across the box over the two legs. Really defused a load of dangerous situations with that. Notice that Can's second came from Firmino actually lifting it.

Markitron

Yeah but £100m of that is if he wins the Ballon d'Or and we win the treble in the same season

He will also have to cure cancer and tell the difference between butter and I can't believe it's not butter.

lovren is a dumb shit

he's one of the players that absolutely gets affected when we're on top and gets sloppy

he just has to go

He's pretty shit when we're behind as well

Syder

The only thing I remember about back then is when Kurt Angle went from a Villain to a hero pretty much overnight after 911. Was weird.
Vince is great at making money out of tragedies.

Rey Mysterio got a mega-push and world title run after Eddie Guerrero died and it was 'all in tribute to Eddie'.

TimmmV

Looked exhausted on Saturday too. I don't think he's fully fit tbh

Him and Solanke changed the game on saturday - i thought he looked ok then

Apart from the goal he's been pretty anonymous today.

Idk, hes done more running for the team and stretching their defence, without really impressing individually. Hes been good enough

I'm just salty that Keita never happened, him in this team would be amazing.

Yeah, is a shame.

Maybe we should have issued Leipzig with a deadline to accept our offer, that might have worked!
/s

Markitron

I'm just salty that Keita never happened, him in this team would be amazing.

They can't stop him leaving next year. The danger is that the super clubs might want him by then as well. So either we're gonna need to have a good season or he will need to have a bad one. I still think we will see him next year.

Not a single person on earth has issue spotting that difference.

Good stuff, he's halfway done then.

They can't stop him leaving next year. The danger is that the super clubs might want him by then as well. So either we're gonna need to have a good season or he will need to have a bad one. I still think we will see him next year.

Good stuff, he's halfway done then.

Blackpool seals the deal.

Daffy Duck

All this is true, I hope he just buys into Klopp and wants to work with him like he's rumoured to this last few months.

MikeBison

This the first time CL has had 5 English teams? Spurs got shafted the year Chelsea won it. And Everton got dumped the year we won it.

6 British counting Celtic.

sammex

tenor.gif

Markitron

This the first time CL has had 5 English teams? Spurs got shafted the year Chelsea won it. And Everton got dumped the year we won it.

6 British counting Celtic.

Was about to say 2005/06 when I started reading your post but Everton shat the bed didn't they? :)

TimmmV

Brilliant that - have to say that my innate negativity (and getting used to years of shooting ourselves in the foot) had me very nervous before the game

The only worry is how casual the defence looked after we got such a big aggregate lead so early - they cant be that complacent usually

TimmmV

Pls sign the contract Emre!!

Think he will leave in the summer tbh, which sucks because he has a lot of potential

Hopefully Keita replaces him at least :p

Daffy Duck

Weeknights=Saved!

In the group stages now! Hope that helps us get a couple signatures before the month is out 🤞

Yep, looking forward to Tuesday/Wednesday night UCL games again.

Hopefully this pushes VvD to happen now we have UCL.

Reading a Liverpool forum an ITK said there's an ultra secret air around it at the moment and it's very very confidential, hopefully good news comes soon.

Markitron

Pls sign the contract Emre!!

Think he will leave in the summer tbh, which sucks because he has a lot of potential

Hopefully Keita replaces him at least :p

Yea people seem to be really sleeping on the fact that, as of right now, he's going to leave next year. He has gotten better and better every year so it would be a shame to lose him just as he's getting into his prime. He's still only 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom