• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

Yas, I knew someone would make a gif of this for my "gif folder". I'm on a mission to single handily cause imgur to do a Photobucket and block image linking.
In the wise words of DJ Khaled...

"ANUTHA WUN!"

0Ui2UYK.gif

AFTV.... my evening is set.
Spurs scraping a lucky draw at home, out of all the teams in the league i hope they do the worst.
Disgusting bunch of players that are due a barrage of red cards and lengthy bans.

Think I turned on 5live too late to listen to the Arsenal fan call ins. Damn.
Never too late thanks to the internet. iPlayer and youtube will have your back.

Labadal

What did he do?
He's an Arsenal supporter. It was a mercy ban.

I told my brother, an Arsenal fan, that deep inside, even I was embarrassed. His response: I feel sorry for everyone paying money to watch this game. He was so broken that he couldn't even muster up a comeback reply. That's when you know how broken Arsenal fans are.

While I will give us credit for playing well, Arsenal were shambolic. Alexis wasn't fit, should have come on in the 60th or so. Welolbeck, Hololding, Ozilol, Belolerin, Xhahahahahahka, Oxlolaid. They were all embarrassing to watch. I've said it for a few seasons now, Wenger shouldn't be the manager of Arsenal anymore. It's sad to see what has become of a once great manager.

I'm happy as can be, though. Spurs lost a point, which is good. Anything to keep us in the top 4 is good. The Man City game will be a fun game, I just hope WE don't do an Arsenal. A shame about the international break, though. I hate those. They seem to always happen when we start to get good.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
3/4 CBs are either injured or suspended, Casemiro is rumored to be starting as a CB.

Kovacic, Isco, Kroos and Modric midfield?

Woof.

That's just an unfair midfield. On paper, I can't think of a team that can stop them winning the CL again. No one else is even close.

Audioboxer

Robbie is such a likeable guy. The contributors are fun to laugh at though.

Robbie is awesome, the others are just mental. AFTV has a reputation so some of it will be acting, but football fans gonna football fan. Many are just insane and need to chill out just a bit.

sammex

It must be strange for Robbie - AFTV is his full time job. He's an Arsenal fan but gets more views and more money when Arsenal get beat. At what point does he hope his side loses so he gets paid? Must be a strange feeling. I wonder if the guys he interviews see any cash.

Wenger getting sacked would be the worst thing that could happen to him.

Audioboxer

Yea I like Robbie, its a shame he has to support such a terrible team.

omg this is amazing from the start

I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING #WENGEROUT

V9zdyc2.png

It must be strange for Robbie - AFTV is his full time job. He's an Arsenal fan but gets more views and more money when Arsenal get beat. At what point does he hope his side loses so he gets paid? Must be a strange feeling.

Wenger getting sacked would be the worst thing that could happen to him.

Still the biggest Arsenal YouTube fanbase so they'll be okay money to be made going forward. Ladbrokes seems to be sponsoring them too.

I'm with Claude and DT. Really feels like Wenger is just fucking with us at this point. Selling defenders, not buying players, leaving star players on the bench, playing guys out of psosition when they've proven to suck there. You're going to tell me he does that and looks at the results and goes, "Yup! This is totally reasonable and this gives us the best chance to win"? And if he does then fuck me he is beyond all hope.

"Catalyst for change? Catalyst for BULLSHIT."

So true.

sammex

I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING #WENGEROUT

Still the biggest Arsenal YouTube fanbase so they'll be okay money to be made going forward. Ladbrokes seems to be sponsoring them too.

Oh yeah he'll still make bank just Wenger is his golden view laying goose.

"It's the 3rd game of the season and I want it to finish already" Brilliant.

MikeBison

Sat cooking up a dank chilli, just letting it rest a little bit before I crank up the tobasco and chilli powder even more. Liverpool destroyed another big team. Second going into the international break. Got into the champions league. Taking tomorrow off work and watching the GOT finale. About to watch AFTV. Life is good.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Sat cooking up a dank chilli, just letting it rest a little bit before I crank up the tobasco and chilli powder even more. Liverpool destroyed another big team. Second going into the international break. Got into the champions league. Taking tomorrow off work and watching the GOT finale. About to watch AFTV. Life is good.

I'm legitimately jealous of you right now :)

Timbuktu

I'm in Korea right now, which is apparently Spurs fans only and therefore shows every Spurs game live. (It's the only live EPL I've found on TV here for two weeks now.)

I guess the whole country switched from being Man U fans the moment they bought Kagawa, but don't they have any love for Ki at Swansea?

Rmagnus

Banned
What are you on about? They're fans who are there to see Robbie, listen to some good rants and be on videos that are going to get tons of views. Nothing strange about it.

I have watched fulltime devils, redmentv, Chelsea fan and only arsenal fan TV has this practice of having loads of fans surrounding the interviewer and interviewee which seems to give off an odd vibe to me.

Timbuktu

? Why would Korean be into kagawa or am I missing something?

I mean they switch away from Man U because of Kagawa. My Korean housemates used to support Man U because of Park Ji-sung but then they sold him and got Kagawa. They particularly didn't like that since they still a beef with the Japanese and didn't really follow EPL for a while until Son joined Spurs.

Basically they only watch Korean players.

Rmagnus

Banned
I mean they switch away from Man U because of Kagawa. My Korean housemates used to support Man U because of Park Ji-sung but then they sold him and got Kagawa. They particularly didn't like that since they still a beef with the Japanese and didn't really follow EPL for a while until Son joined Spurs.

Basically they only watch Korean players.

Hmm interesting. I never knew that couldn't imagine switching to support another team and I am not even from Liverpool. Guess they are more fans of their country than the actual teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom