• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

BkdsFff.jpg

RSv1LhV.gif

pbsapeer

Banned
Thought we might have a chance against arsenal but what I saw was a drasticly different arsenal to what I'm used to back in the day.

Fuck me if that was west ham or Newcastle they'd be thinking of sacking the manager. Why don't people want Wenger to go??
/s

King_Moc

Banned
I'm normally chuffed after a win like that, but it just feels like a missed opportunity to get 6 or 7 vs a big team. We should have properly humiliated them. Like, full on destruction.

Wembley is cursed lol

Ty lives on another planet, doesn't he? He's the definition of a full kit wanker. Lee is my favourite because his responses are always measured. Moh is slowly moving to Wenger Out which has been amusing to watch.
Ty is an unrecoverable delusional fan lol. Those Arsenal headphones lmao

Lee is great, DT is a dick but makes some valid points, Kalechi(?) also is good once he stops singing.
Moh is too analytical to enjoy football

MrS

Banned
Liverpool look naughty as fuck. Karius is garbage but they could be a force this season, especially at Anfield.

Sad times for Arsenal. The less said about them the better.

Tottenham's Wembley curse continues and nobody is upset.

Rmagnus

Banned
I'm normally chuffed after a win like that, but it just feels like a missed opportunity to get 6 or 7 vs a big team. We should have properly humiliated them. Like, full on destruction.

I actually felt sorry for arsenal tbh. A team which once was fun to watch us play against is now just routine... The lack of effort and surrdering of possession was absurd from an arsenal team

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
That was an extremely enjoyable watch. I wonder if Lashley is going to stick to his pre-season prediction of Liverpool finishing below Arsenal.

Floody

Really surprised at how bad Arsenal were. Feel a bit silly that I was a little worried before the game.

Think I'm in the Mane is our best player camp now too. I know sounds a bit bitter and reactionary, but If we had Coutinho playing all this season's games instead of Mane, I don't think we win as many, certainly not as comfortably anyway. Still can't wait to see how good we play with Coutinho behind this front three though.

Rmagnus

Banned
Really surprised at how bad Arsenal were. Feel a bit silly that I was a little worried before the game.

Think I'm in the Mane is our best player camp now too. I know sounds a bit bitter and reactionary, but If we had Coutinho playing all this season's games instead of Mane, I don't think we win as many, certainly not as comfortably anyway. Still can't wait to see how good we play with Coutinho behind this front three though.

I still feel we need coutinho against teams that don't attack us and try to defend.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death

There has been a lot of Liverpool fans saying we should just sell him, but he still improves almost every starting 11 in the world.

azyless

Such a great performance, feels good.
I reckon Arsenal are in big trouble for the next few seasons if they don't change anything.

Floody

There has been a lot of Liverpool fans saying we should just sell him, but he still improves almost every starting 11 in the world.
I still feel we need coutinho against teams that don't attack us and try to defend.

Agreed with both, he's still at worse our second best player and if we play this well without our two most creative players, I can't wait to see how we play with Coutinho (and Lallana feeding the attack).

Zasa

Wouldn't be surprised to see both Salah & Mané end up with 40+ goals & assists between them in the league this season

FuturusX

Great game, total dominance. Mane is such a special player.

I feel bad for Arsenal. The timing of this defeat is not ideal at all. But happy for my reds.

Markitron

Carra calling Arsenal players cowards. It's a strong word but he's not wrong. If I was one of the travelling fans I'd be furious.

Great game, total dominance. Mane is such a special player.

He's not that special, Inter only offered 35m for him 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom