• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

Carra calling Arsenal players cowards. It's a strong word but he's not wrong. If I was one of the travelling fans I'd be furious.

He's not that special, Inter only offered 35m for him ��

9XTNr9b.png

That's like Moyes and Van Gaal had a baby. How can you go to face off against a rival and have 0 shots on target? Welbeck should even have just slotted in a goalkeeper pass back somewhere to artificially boost that stat.

One of the worst Arsenal performances in a while.

Elepsis

Neo Member
I'm in Korea right now, which is apparently Spurs fans only and therefore shows every Spurs game live. (It's the only live EPL I've found on TV here for two weeks now.)

They literally spent the entire second half dominating play (as they should) but showing complete garbage finishing. Eriksen had a total tire fire performance, I didn't see a single positive touch from him.

By the end of the match Burnley started getting through on the counter. Well deserved draw for them.

Pogba or Salah?

I have both. Salah will probably scores more points, but Pogba is cheaper.

Anyway, what's wrong with Wenger? The line up ddidn't instill confidence at all. Welbeck as lone striker?? And Ox is poor man lingard.

Wenger ruined my FT after Klopp did last week.

ElyrionX

Arsenal Fan TV on youtube. They are better than Arsenal football team.

Overly dramatic fan YouTube account with a cast of returning characters to give their 2p. Sublimely salty after they lose. Lots of infighting. Found on YouTube.

YouTube channel that interviews Arsenal fans after the game. Some glorious meltdowns can be found.

ArsenalTV on YouTube. Check it out!

Thanks guys. I found it. Watched the Stoke ones. Lol subbed. Great stuff

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Bit too much of a focus on how bad Arsenal were. Not enough credit for how good Liverpool were.

Been watching Arsenal for 26 years and I don't remember ever feeling so negative about the club's future.

Same old shit - game after game, season after season.

Every time the official Arsenal Facebook page posts pics of practice, everyone is horsing around and giggling and having a good old time. Then the game starts and nobody has any idea what the fuck is going on.

No adjustments, no strategy, no leadership. Unprepared week after week after week.

This organization is going to shit and not that dickhead Kroenke, geriatric Wenger nor group of scrub players seem to care. I hope they continue to get embarrassed. I wonder how many will be giggling during next practice. I'm looking forward to the photos.

I'm in Korea right now, which is apparently Spurs fans only and therefore shows every Spurs game live. (It's the only live EPL I've found on TV here for two weeks now.)

They literally spent the entire second half dominating play (as they should) but showing complete garbage finishing. Eriksen had a total tire fire performance, I didn't see a single positive touch from him.

By the end of the match Burnley started getting through on the counter. Well deserved draw for them.
You can watch PL games on NAVER Sports. The reason they are always showing Spurs games is because of Son.

Audioboxer

What did he do?

It was a mercy ban as someone knew today would be a bloodbath in this topic. Check post history and guess, I guess. Or PM a mod. A bit of banter aside in here as Lash can't join us, we should probably stay well clear of delving too far into discussing mod decisions. I'm sure they understand us recognising one of the top posters is missing, but let's leave it at that.

Lashley is reading anyway, hi bro, unlucky today. Wenger and the team put in a real strong fighting performance. Liverpool were lucky.

Yas, I knew someone would make a gif of this for my "gif folder". I'm on a mission to single handily cause imgur to do a Photobucket and block image linking.

ShareX is a fantastic free piece of software for quickly uploading images to web hosts and getting the direct URL automatically put into your PC clipboard. It also has an awesome print screen management tool. Open source too I believe. Just in case anyone wants to know what I use to help in the banter wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom